Chapter 6 | a lost friends return

Lulu opened a portal, looking the yellow petaled flower in the eyes. She quickly took his candy bar and disappeared out of sight. "Hey frisk can I have a new candy bar?"

Lulu then proceeded to go through different dimensions and take more candy bars. She also encountered Bryan, but not the Bryan she new. He had black wings and a (staff? Wand?). "No you can't have my candy bar." He said, Lulu stared him in the eyes blankly and took it, disappearing quickly.
"Great now I have to steal another one from Mario.."

After she got at least 50 candy bars, she opened the portal to the pizzeria, dropping all of them on Molten Freddy. She then proceeded to pour pink paint on top of him. She watched him wake up, look into a mirror and scream. "HAPPY FROG!"

Bryan sat at his office desk, it had been a while since he had been in there. He took out a stack of papers, and realized Molten tampered with the pages again. He sighed and made new copy's, and started working on them. "HAPPY FROG!" The business owner sighed and got up from his seat, he opened his office door and peeked around the corner. "What is going o-" "I didn't do anything!" Happy frog argued, "who else pours pink paint, PLUS candy bars on me?! and where'd you even get all these candy bars?!" The mangled bear screamed, "Okay, Okay, everyone calm down!" Bryan said trying not to laugh.

"Mo-molten, *snicker* go clean off- *snicker*" molten growled while passing Bryan, and glared at him. He proceeded to walk to the bathroom to clean off. "Happy frog you know not to pour pink paint on Molten anymore." Bryan said, happy frog sighed and looked at the floor sad and confused. "But I didn't do it this time!" Bryan shook his head smiling, not believing her. "Sorry Bryan, I did it." Bryan jumped, surprised by a sudden voice. "Happy- frog, did you- you say anything?" Bryan asked, he tried not to stutter but failed. "No?.."

"Ive missed you! Thanks for thinking about me!" The voice said again, Bryan almost thought he finally snapped and went crazy. "I-Uh.." Bryan looked around the pizzeria and walked back slowly back into his office. "Wait till I tell you where I've been!" It said, "yeah.." Bryan mumbled confused. "Uh- have I gone crazy or-.." "Nope! At least I hope not..." Bryan jumped again by the voices loud tone, he tried to stay seated and not go running all over the pizzeria.

"I-Uh.. uh- who- who is this?.." Bryan asked quietly, hoping he hasn't gone coo coo. "Cmon, You should know!" It replied. Bryan stayed silent. He heard a sigh, "lushara?" "LUSHARA?" Bryan yelled. "What- How- are you- I- HUH?!" Bryan stuttered, "CALM DOWN MAN!" Lulu showed up out of nowhere and slapped Bryan. "AH, WHERE THE-" Lulu slapped him again, "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT CUSSING EITHER YOUNG MAN!" "Okay- Okay.." Bryan and Lulu day in silence. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Bryan screamed, "shut up or someone will come in here!" The animatronic girl growled, Bryan snapped out of his state, "how- are you an.. animatronic?" Bryan asked.

"I- don't like to talk about it... but- I got brought back." She said smiling, Bryan gave a confused look. "Brought back?" "Just ignore that. Don't worry about it." She said grinning, Bryan smiled back to her straitening his files and putting them back into the drawer. "Thank goodness you're here... I've been looking for you." Bryan said, "I know, I saw." She replied, Bryan looked over to her, walking over to the door but not opening it. "How?" "I got trapped in a some what void, I could travel to different dimensions. That's where I got all of the candy bars!" She said chuckling. "So you know about Afton?.." Bryan asked, his voice sounded sad and betrayed.

"Yeah.. I do know, AI Aftons trapped Bryan. We need to save him." Bryan almost opening the door, after he heard her words he turned back to her. "Lulu, AI Aftons here.. he isn't- Trapped. He's, evil now.." Lushara shook her head and sighed, "no Bryan, he isn't evil. Springtrap took his suit, he's been watching you that way."
Bryan looks confused, not understanding what she meant. "I- what?" Lulu chuckled, "just don't worry about it, you need to take your mind off of things." She said smiling. "Cmon," She turned invisible so no one else could see her except Bryan. "I want some pizza!"