Chapter 10 | story time

Flashback
It was the day of April, Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica sat on the stage, being removed by workers. Molten watched closely from the vents, leafs everywhere from the place being abandoned for so long. It had been 2 years since the pizzeria got closed down, by lawsuits, and tons of backlash. The workers gave up soon enough, the place gave them the creeps. "How about we come back tomorrow, Afton won't be mad, right?" "Yeah, this place gives me the creeps, who cares what Afton says." The two workers walked out and got in their trucks, leaving.

Molten Freddy crawled down from the vent, and crawled up onto the stage. "Freddy?" Molten pokes the bears nose, making the squeaking noise coming out of his speakers. "W-huh?" Freddy mumbled quietly. "Wake up!" "Oh- yeah yeah.. I'm up." Molten Freddy walked over to foxy's pirate cove, "get up foxy." The fox opened his eyes slowly. "Mhm?" He mumbled quietly,
"Get Chica And Bonnie, I gotta tell you guys something."

After everyone was up, motlen freddys at at a table with them. "The workers are gonna take you guys away tomorrow." Molten said sadly. "What?" Chica said, worried. "Huh?" Foxy mumbled, Bonnie put on a worried expression due to his voice box being damaged. "But I thought they were gonna reopen us!" Freddy said. "Look at this place! It's been abandoned for 2 years." Molten said loudly, "get that into your thick endo head!"

Foxy and Bonnie stayed Silent, while Chica And Freddy protested against it. "I may be able to help you guys stay." Molten said grinning. "Wait- How?" Freddy asked, "it's just a simple process. You could call it a virus, or- parasite." Molten said, "parasite? Don't those have side effects?" Foxy asked. "I'm not sure, I've heard it makes you stronger. I've heard Baby tried it once." Motlen replied, "Wait that clown animatronic? She tried it? Is that why she's all ripped up looking?" Foxy asked again, Molten Freddy growled. "Do you want to be taken away?"

2 hours went by, Molten finally finished the process. "I- don't feel any different." Chica said blankly, "yeah." Foxy replied, Bonnie nodded. "I don't think this was a good idea..." Freddy said, "Fred, would I ever do anything to harm you?" Molten asked Putting a paw on his shoulder. "Well- no.." Freddy replied.

The next day Molten woke up in the vents, he heard moaning, like moans of pain. He also heard growling. He open the vent from the ceiling and looked down, "Guys?" He mumbled. Molten hopped down, he smelt blood. "G-Guys? This isn't funny..." Molten took a step and stepped on something, he looked down and it was a dead bloody human body. "JESUS!" Molten backed up and bumped into something behind him. He turned around and saw a twisted Bonnie, it growled walking closer to molten, taking out its claws. "B-Bonnie?"

Soon Molten was cornered, Freddy almost attacked him but molten managed to get away and crawled up the vents.

That was the last time he saw them.

"So, YOU made them like that? No wonder they want to kill you.." Lulu said. "I thought it would help them get stronger to stop the workers! Not to become killing Machines..." motlen replied."so what did you mean by Baby Tried It?" Baby asked sitting down by Molten. "FreakShow... I meant." "FreakShow?" Baby mumbled. "From another dimension. Shes got her own problems now." Molten mumbled. "What kinda problems?" Bryan asked. "Other animatronics. She's trying to- do something bad." Molten answered.

"We have to find out a way to stop SpringTrap." Lefty said, "if only Rockstar Freddy was here..." Bryan mumbled, Lulu put a hand on Bryan's shoulder smiling softly trying to cheer him up. "Now Let's figure something out."

"I- might know who to call.." Bryan mumbled.

Hi guys! So I know that isn't the way the twisted animatronics became- yknow, Twisted. But this is MY book so no comments abt it pls... it's just my versions o, thx! Can You figure out who Bryan might call?? Love u guys uwu