Chapter 1 | birthday boy

It was a windy but sunny day, Bryan was walking up to his pizzeria with a note pad in his hand and Davis's book in the other. A couple of days ago, he found Davis's book outside of his pizzeria, he decided to take it and find clues. Before walking into his work, he started to write down on his notepad, he wrote under his breath. "Okay.." he hummed, "portal.. 33569..." he proceeded to walk into the pizzeria and put Davis's book and his notepad into his pocket where no one could see. He grabbed his Keycard and scanned to get inside.

"Hey everyone!" He smiles.

Bryan stood there waiting for a reply, "uhm.. Guys?" There probably in the starlight stage room. He thought, Bryan nodded and walked down the halls. His eyes where greeted to see cake, and balloons, up on the stage was Funtime Freddy and everyone else.
"Oh, hey Bryan!" Lefty greeted him. Bryan smiled in reply, "hey lefty! Uhm.. what's going on?" He questioned softly, "Well it's Funtime Freddy's birthday!"
The bear animatronic excitedly said. "WHAT?" "Well.. I thought you'd be more excited.." he heard the pink bear on the stage comment, "I NEVER GOT YOU A PRESENT!" Bryan yelled, they all have him a look that said, "we thought you knew."

Bryan facepalmed himself and then proceeded to talk, "you guys need to tell me these things." He chuckled quietly, "I'll go to the store and get you something, be right back!" Bryan said, everyone else nodded as they watched him walk out of the room.

"Where do you think you're going?.." Bryan quickly jumped to see molten Freddy glaring at him. "Oh.. I'm just getting Funtime Freddy a present." Bryan said, with a slight annoyed face.
Molten Freddy's eyes had a slight emotion to them, but he didn't want to show it. "Fine. But come back, Afton- .." As Bryan turned around still listening, he heard molten Freddy pause after the word Afton. "Afton what?.." he turned around, "just.. come back." Molten Freddy started, his tone bitter. "Of course I'll come back." Bryan rolled his eyes and sighed, he walked out of the pizzeria to get a present.

__________________________

Hey!! That's the end of the first chapter. I hope that you guys like this! I know it starts out with a boring plot but it will get better!
Maybe I'll start P.O.V's. :3