Chapter 8 | my world

Credit of pictures go to: Withered_Gamer789, MariBeaa, SpringTrapisBest AKA Lulu, Willixq

Lulu creeped through the hallway, she looked around before signaling everyone else to follow. "Okay," she whispered, "we have to be super quiet!"
Bryan nodded as the others followed, they opened a prison door and walked inside. All they saw was darkness, "ugh, where's the light switch in here?" Happy frog said, whining. "Shush!" Molten growled. Everyone jumped, Lefty covered Bryan's mouth so he wouldn't scream. "I thought you said you didn't want to come." Lulu said quietly, "I know.. but I was afraid something bad would happen." The bear replied, his ears flattened. "Molten? Scared? Wow." Happy frog said whispering, "I'm going to take that as a compliment." Molten growled.

Bryan chuckled quietly, until he heard movement right behind them, as everyone was whispering Bryan slowly crept and peeked around the corner. He gasped quietly as he saw AI Afton, his ear torn off, and looked in terrible condition. "Guys, look." Bryan said, as he poked Lulus shoulder. "Oh my.." Ballora said, she put her hand on her lips thinking to herself. Bryan meme this was hard for her to look at.
He quietly knocked on the metal bars. "Bryan!" Lulu growled. AI Afton sighed looking at the floor, "come to take my suit again? It's useless to keep on fixing it when all you do is beat m-" AI Afton paused looking up seeing Bryan and the rest of the group. Including an animatronic girl he didn't recognize.

"Bryan? Foxy? Ballora?" He stood up walking up to them. "Yeah! Where are the keys?" Bryan asked whispering. "Afton keeps it in some kind of drawer. I don't know where it is though.." Lulu put a thinking face on and put up a finger with a bright grin. "I know, I can just go back in time and see where he put them!"

"Wait.. you can do that?" Molten asked quietly. AI Afton growled quietly, "why is he here? Isn't he just going to tell Afton about this?.." Molten's ears flattened. "If I DO tell Afton that I followed you guys here and watched you guys save him without doing anything, then yeah, I'll blow up." Everyone stared at molten blankly, "so yeah, I'm not gonna be saying anything any time soon." Lulu chuckled, and disappeared quickly. Everyone stood there awkwardly, until Lulu appeared again. "I know where he put them! And I got them!" She held up keys and unlocked AI Aftons cell. "Thank you.. Uh..." "Lushara, but you can just call me Lulu." She smiled. AI Afton returned the smile softly.

"Okay, now let's get out of here before-" "Afton gets back?" Everyone turned around, their eyes widening in fear as SpringTrap grinned. Molten's ears flattened. "We'll have a talk later Molten." The bunny said smiling, as he turned back to Bryan and the others. "And what do we have here? A new Friend?" "Don't even think about bringing her into this SpringTrap!" Bryan growled, "oh but Bryan, weren't you the one who brought her into this?" The business owner looked at Lulu and back to SpringTrap. He stuttered, "that's what I thought." "Stop making Bryan feel bad!" Lulu said growling at the torn up bunny. His smile crooked, "you can't blame me..."

"What are you gonna do?.." Molten said, his voice quivered. SpringTrap smiled at his assistant. "I've learned many things while you were gone Molten. Many things I haven't told you, because I knew you'd stop me." The mangled bear lowered his head and looked at his feet. "What have you learned exactly?" AI Afton asked demandingly, "I've recently learned there are more than just a million of dimensions, there are a trillion! Once I'm done with this dumb planet, I'll move to the other. And to another, and another.. until there all gone...." he said chuckling.

"What will you do after then? After everything's destroyed?.." baby asked, fear in her eyes. "That's for me to know and for you to stay out of." SpringTrap replied, "so you gave up on your family?!" AI Afton growled, "I gave up on the plan to save my family. I didn't give up on them." "You don't care about anyone but yourself!" Lulu yelled, SpringTrap just chuckled, he pressed a button showing different dimensions.

" "You don't care about anyone but yourself!" Lulu yelled, SpringTrap just chuckled, he pressed a button showing different dimensions

"You see, once I'm done with all of these universes I can finally find peace." he pressed the button again.

" he pressed the button again

"You're sick!" Lulu growled. "Sick in the head, I know." SpringTrap said chuckling. "Once I'm done with this planet, I'll move on the other."

"This isn't fair!" Baby cried, tears welling up in the corner of her eyes

"This isn't fair!" Baby cried, tears welling up in the corner of her eyes. "Well life isn't fair sweetie." SpringTrap said grinning. "You see, sometimes to get what you want,"

 "You see, sometimes to get what you want,"

"You have to earn it.." He tilted his head in amusement at his daughter. AI Afton growled, and pounced into SpringTrap. Both clawed at each other's faces, ripping off pieces of meatball and leather. Molten backed up afraid, looking from side to side figuring out on what he could do. All Bryan and the others could do was watch and hope AI Afton would win over SpringTrap. AI Afton scratched a huge claw mark onto SpringTrap a face, he winced in pain. SpringTrap then had enough, he clawed AI Aftons right eyes out, and tore his face off. Everyone watched as AI Aftons body lay limp on the ground.

Baby hugged Ballora tightly, covering her face with balloras legs. "N-no.." Lulu mumbled. SpringTrap kicked AI Afton as his limp body rolled over to face everyone. He was completely torn apart. Molten looked at SpringTrap horrified, he didn't agree to this. Lefty looked at molten afraid, asking for help, but he didn't have a clue on what to do.

"Now that he's taken care of.. who's next?"