The song finished,

"Holy shit. She could fucking sing alright!" Cray confessed. Lannan was in tears.

"It's all my fault! I meant it and she doesn't believe me. I love her Cray."

——————

"Elliot."

"Yeah Lannan?"

"I need to tell you something.."

"If it's about Ilsa, I know."

"What how?"

"Cray filled me in, look man. I will do everything in my power to get you two back together. It wasn't your fault, it was hers ok?"

"I didn't even tell her!"

"Hey, no one would have. We just need to get you to France."

"No." Lannan said sternly.

"What?"

"She needs space, when she comes back."

"You're literally the man I aspire to be bro. That's so meaningful." They laughed softly.

"I need to go make a video,"

"Alright, I won't start until you're done." Elliot smiled, Lannan got his camera and went onto his porch.

"G'day you bloody legends. This is a very difficult and different video today. There's someone in the world that hates me. Who I absolutely love so much. If there's someone in the world you guys love don't hesitate to tell them. Tell them everyday and love them until you take your final breath.

Love is a scary feeling. One moment it's there and the next it's slipping through your fingers. It's weird being this vulnerable. Now for a change of pace to make this video 10 minutes. Which is literally impossible but ok!" He picked up the camera and went downstairs to Cray's setup who was streaming. "CRAYYYYYYYYY!" He screamed storming in.

"WHAAAAAAT?"

"Hi." He smiled than ran out.

"This is why we don't want Lannan living with us back in Sydney." Cray laughed to his stream.

—————

Lannan finished the vlog and fully edited it ready for rendering which would take an hour so he had time to kill. Downstairs he could hear Elliot yelling.

'He finished recording-' he thought and went downstairs to investigate.

"HOW DARE YOU MANIPULATE HIM LIKE THAT! I THOUGHT WE TAUGHT YOU BETTER THAN THIS ILSA!" Elliot screamed at his sister.

"YOU KISSED Y/N YOU DUMBASS!" She yelled back,

"WHICH IS NOTHING COMPARED TO SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE WHO IS TAKEN!" Lannan stepped onto the ground floor in shock. Elliot never yells at his sisters.

"You're an idiot Elliot."

"Hey hey hey-" Lannan started,

Trapped. (Lazarbeam x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara