"VIKTOR KRUM?!!"

"Y/N L/N!"

"Oh."

"Oh."

"Who's Y/n L/n?" Asked Harry scratching his head awkwardly.

I shouldn't have assumed Harry knew
Y/n. She is quite famous though but not as famous as Viktor krum.

"oh.....haven't I told you about her?" I questioned.

I faintly remember Harry and I spending a whole night together talking about her....Well I wasn't sure if he was awake or not since I was too absorbed in talking....oh....well now that I think about it...he was snoring.

"All I can remember is that you have a friend in Beauxbatons, could it be that y/n l/n?" He Asked.

I simply nodded as a response unaware of the fact that we finally reached the great hall. Harry and I entered and immediately a 5th-year prefect approached us

"hurry up please the other schools are on their way here." ordered the Gryffindor prefect who I think was Sean aidenberg

I saw Ron from the Gryffindor table waving at us...oh so that's where he went. I nudge harry and pointed at Ron's Direction. we silently made our way to the Gryffindor table and  sat down next to Ron. I was seated at Ron's left while Harry was on his right

after a few minutes of students murmuring, all the Hogwarts students have finally settled down queuing dumbledore to start the grand entrance of the schools.

"Please welcome our friends from the south, Beauxbatons!!"

the hall doors suddenly opened and there I saw a tall woman who was wearing a fur coat I had only ever seen one person as big as her in my life, and that was Hagrid and no doubt there was at least inch difference in their heights.

Professor Dumbledore started to clap. the students, following his lead, broke into applause too, many of them standing on tiptoe, to look at this woman better. But I could clearly see her face since I was seated at a table near them.

She wore a Charming smile as she walked forward towards Dumbledore. Professor extended his hand And the tall woman gladly placed her own to his. Professor dumbledore simply kissed her hand before letting it go slowly.

"My dear Madame Maxime," he said. "Welcome to Hogwarts."

Madame Maxine oh yeah...I remember
y/n talking about her in one of her letters.

"Dumbly-dorr," said Madame Maxime in a deep voice laced heavily of the french accent. "I 'ope I find you well?"

"In excellent form, I thank you," answered Professor Dumbledore.

"My pupils," said Madame Maxime, waving one of her enormous hands carelessly behind her.

On cue the Girls did this weird-ish bow while walking towards Professor Dumbledore and Madame Maxine at the very front of the formation were two oddly familiar face.

The first one was Beauxbatons' Fleur Delacour and the one next to her was none other than her famous duo
Y/n L/n.

MERLIN IT'S Y/n!!!

4 years have passed since I saw Y/n, and MERLIN did she look mature, her soft features that I remember were now sharp and defined actually....I think she's taller than me now.

I waved at y/n's direction like a madman Hoping to get her attention Ron noticed my sudden action and shot me a curious look before focusing his attention back to the Beauxbatons Girls.

Fleur Delacour (who embarrassingly) Noticed my intense waving, tapped Y/n on the shoulder before whispering something in her ear.

Finally Y/n And I made eye contact.