GIRLS/GIRLS/BOYS

Note:

Oh my God I haven't updated in months....I'm really sorry for mistreating all of you but now I have found another spark for my Hermione granger flame

(The note on top is me 7 months ago damn y'all being mistreated by me huh....)

(The note on top is me 92948439 months ago..... I suck so much)

(The note on top is me 993838373828 months ago)

This one shot started out as a basic Hermione x y/n goes to Yule ball, but as I delayed and delayed it I decided it would be fair to make it better than average. So you'll see a slight difference between the start and the end (the start is very vague but read until you meet "Asen." And Viktor it gets better)

Things to know:

evanescet = Spell that can make a person "invisible." for only a minute talking, footsteps, breathing Can still be heard

Unlike Harry's cloak evanescet isn't fully invisible it makes the person kinda translucent including everything they have on when they cast the spell

A lot of plot holes here but I made sure it isn't obvious.....also it's been a while since I've read or watched the harry potter series.

Italic is French

Bold is for Bulgarian

"Kinda bitchy" reader. (cuz ya know....fandom says beaubatox girls are arrogant and stuff)

Plot:

You and Hermione have been friends even before she studied at Hogwarts but at age 9 you moved away to France eventually studying at beauxbatons. you kept in contact with each other by sending letters and telephone calls. Now you two reunite Since Hogwarts is the host for the tri wizard tournament. Things were great for a while but of course (hot) drumstrang boys will try to make you and hermione....straight....

:DD

Seriously the ending is great

Hermione's P.O.V

"They're gonna arrive today!!!" I said jumping onto Harry's back.

People took glances at us before moving away continuing their business. The two of us were heading to the great halls where the other Hogwarts students already gathered.

We were a little late since Harry and I thought we had no classes because of the tournament. It was careless of me to assume so that's why Harry and I ended up going back to the Gryffindor dormitory to get our books.

Hopefully, Ron is informed about the continuation of classes despite the tournament. I wonder where he is though I haven't seen him since breakfast.

"Ow ow who's gonna arrive today?!" Asked Harry dropping me off his back.

I jumped down regaining my balance for a few seconds. I turned to look at Harry but he was busy staring at Students from Other schools.

"Beauxbatons and durmstrang!!!" Harry said answering his question.

Oh gosh....I didn't know the contesting schools were coming today! I could have at least fixed myself up. I'm pretty sure THAT person is here.

"MIONE DOES THIS MEAN "THAT" PERSON IS HERE!!!" Exclaimed Harry looking too excited

I can't believe Harry knows "THAT" person as well.

"OF COURSE "THAT" PERSON IS HERE!!....."

We both looked at each other for a moment before saying....