Okay,Miyeon,you better breathe.Try not to get panic just because I accidentally fell onto Shuhua.It just accident,right? 

"Eongmangjinchang Only see now Mollassji ori sok Swan...." 

My phone was ringing,so I pick up the call.I don't know who called me at this timing since it said 'unknown caller.' 

"Hello?" 

"Oh it uncle!You and aunty has just came back from the overseas?Oh I see...so you just reach to Incheon Airport?Oh ok!You want me to pick you up?But my friend is in this house,and I need to discuss a project with her.....She can stay in the house?Do not worry,Minnie is here.Ok!" 

I hang out the call happily.Minnie's parents is finally back!I need to tell Shuhua that I need to go to the airport to pick Minnie's parents. 

I went up to my room to tell her that I need to pick up Minnie's parents from the airport.But Shuhua decided to go home which I can't force her to stay.I then nodded.She quickly walk-passed-by me and started leaving the room. 

"See you...Shuhua."I said to her softly.I knew she will not hear me. 

Damn,Cho Miyeon.I know you love her so much.But you will see her at school tomorrow.Why would you feel sad though? 

Aish,I should get going.I don't want Minnie's parents to wait for me. 

I quickly went to my car and started driving to the airport. 

As I reached there,I went out from my car and saw 2 familiar figures in front of me. 

"Miyeon-ah!I'm glad to see you after a few month in the overseas."Minnie's mum said as she hugged me.I also hugged her back. 

"While we were gone,did you two behave well?"Minnie's dad interrupted our moments.I knew her dad will asked me about that. 

"We are fine."I lied to him.While they were gone,something really bad happened to us,but sometime,something good happened to us. 

"I see...that's good."Minnie's dad said and I sighed in relieve.If he know that we caught into a fight again,I don't want to talk about that.Minnie's dad is so scary though. 

I led them to my car.Minnie's mum was sitting in the rear seat while her dad is sitting next to a driver seat. 

By the way,do you know how I got my own car? 

Minnie's dad was the one who bought this car for me for my 18th birthday.I asked him that I want to have a driver license.But he kindly enough to buy me a car. 

While I was busy driving the car,Minnie's parents were asking me how was the college for me and Minnie.I just answered that the college is boring as hell.The reason I still continue studying in the college is because of Shuhua.Everyday I came to school,I always wanted to see Shuhua.Without Shuhua,I might dropout from college. 

Anyway,Minnie's parents know about Shuhua.They knew that I love her from a bottom of my heart. 

When we arrived to our house,I told them that Minnie is missing them so much and then they chuckled.I quickly opened the door to see Minnie suddenly hugged them.I almost got startled because Minnie suddenly appear behind of the door out of nowhere. 

"Mummy....daddy...I missed you so much."I could see that Minnie really missed her parents so much. 

I don't want to interrupt their moments,so I just cook something for them for dinner.I cooked a kimchi fried rice and I placed the plate of the fried rice on the dining table where they were sitted. 

"Miyeon,I didn't know you can cook."Minnie's mum said and I just scratched my cheek as I was so shy,hearing the compliment from her. 

"Well...I started learning how to cook when you two left for your overseas."I told her.She just nodded and gave me her faint smile. 

I noticed that Minnie's dad started eating my dishes.I felt nervous when I saw him chewing the food and swallowed it.I hope he like the food. 

"Miyeon...your kimchi fried rice is..." 

I gulped.I don't know what he gonna say about my dishes. 

"Delicious."He said and continue eating my dishes.I glad he like my cooking😄 

"Miyeon..."Minnie's mum called me as she stop eating.I look at her with a nod,waiting for her to say something. 

"How is your disease?"She asked. 

I just gave a faint smile to her and explain to her everything.She look sad after finding out that I got less than a year to live.

"I see...."That all she could replied to me.I could feel she going to cry soon,so I just convined that I will be fine.And I will try to fight my disease.I won't let them win against me.

"Miyeon-ah,no matter what,Minnie's mum and I will find a cure for your disease."Minnie's dad said.

I look at Minnie's parents and smiled to them.To be honest,Minnie is so lucky to have a parents like them.I wish I have a parents that care me so much as Minnie's parents.

"Thank you,uncle,aunty."I thanked them as I was smiling at them.

_____________

A/N:I'm so sorry for not update for so long.It been almost 2 weeks since I update and I was so busy with my college life and I have so many project to finish.

Not (G)I-dle related but I'm so obsessed with Everglow first comeback 'Adios'.The song is so damn lit.Even though my bias is Yiren, Mia,E:U,Aisha,Onda and Sihyeon can't stop bias wreck me in this comeback.

Anyway,if you stan Everglow,who is your bias?