Khushi asked.

" You are returning tomorrow then??"

Arnav just nodded his head.

There suddenly raised tensed atmosphere between them, Khushi had no idea how to approach towards him further!! She was feeling a bit uneasy too to talk to Arnav. After that night at Singapore, this was going to be the very first night of their together in this room. How everything would happen she was so uncertain?? Will they just go and talk then sleep?? Or will he again made her go mad in his own way?? She was going anxious with each passing second.

 So to divert her mind Khushi said while moving towards dressing table to keep her earrings back.

" None had expected you would come suddenly.. But you did good, Aman was happy!!"

She actually liked Arnav's this decision of attaining his friend's party.

"Tum Khush Nehi Ho??", asked Arnav moving towards her. (Are not you happy??)

Khushi kept mum, Was not she happy?? Of course she was happy, may be more than just happy!! But she was sad too because of his short presence of him beside her. Arnav kept his hands on her shoulder, Khushi looked up at him.

" Kal Jana Jaruri Hai Arnav??"

 (Is it urgent to return tomorrow??)

She finally asked, staring at him through mirror. Arnav felt helpless the way she asked as till date they have not discussed on this topic ever openly.. She had not asked him to come back home nor he had asked her In Snigapore to stay longer. 

" It's only 2 and half months now Khushi.." (He gently squeezed her shoulder)

Khushi became conscious, she gripped on her emotions not letting it flow, just like she had been doing till date. She nodded her head and started move away trying to compose herself.  

"Yeah.. I know!!"

She was about to move away further, Arnav held her hand. Khushi stopped, snaking his another arm around her waist, Arnav lifted Khushi in his arms moving towards bed.. Her arms wrapped around his neck, she stared at his face for some seconds before hiding her face in crook of his neck.

 Her arms wrapped around his neck, she stared at his face for some seconds before hiding her face in crook of his neck

Placing her on bed, He slowly bent to her level. He pressed his lips on her forehead before looking into her eyes. Khushi could not help but smiled at him while adjusting her head on pillow. He slowly came over her.. His kisses are addiction. 

"I forgot to say something that night.."

"And what was that??"

Replied Khushi while making her attempts to suppress her smile. Scanning her face lazily Arnav rubbed his nose on her cheeks and that did nothing but made her go more pink. Her fingers held his shoulder tightly as slowly he started reducing gap between their bodies..