Chapter-12 Shitty Comment

Narrator's p.o.v-

Aaron enjoyed the dinner as much as he can because next day things were back to how it was day before.

In all honesty, his ego was bruised and torn more than he could afford. The haunting feeling of betrayal was burning in his soul. He wasn't ready to believe how much nicola has changed in the span of seven days.

There was someone who was influencing and pushing nicola to do so. He was sure it was jenna and possibly that cunning leAnne.

"Surprise, bitch." Joseph announced breaking Aaron's chain of thoughts.

"Weren't you coming tomorrow?." Aaron asked plainly.

"I have never seen someone so non-excited in my life ever. I have been gone for months and you gave me this rotten welcoming expression when i finally get back?. What a jerk!." Aaron cracked a smile at his friend's annoyance.

"Chill, i was just asking." Aaron gave him a hug.

"What's the news?." Joe poured himself some wine. They were currently sitting in a private pub of Aaron's.

"Not much." Aaron wasn't sounding like himself.

"Did something happened?." Asked joseph.

"Jenna drews happens." Aaron bits out.

Joe paused and carefully look at Aaron. He wasn't expected that. Jenna drews was something joe wanted to stay away from. She was a wild woman.

Joe and jenna never got along together. That woman literally spits out venom and joe wasn't immune to it. Her hatred could destroy the whole damn city and joe was just a man with fragile ego. Imagine their encounters!.

"What about her?." Joe asked carefully.

"I hate her. I hate that little minx!." Aaron voice was low but his anger towards jenna wasn't.

"Wait. Wait a minute. Don't tell me she messed up again." Joe felt the edginess in Aaron's behaviour.

"You have no fucking clue. If only chlow isn't friends with her...." Aaron trailed off.

"Don't worry about her from now on. I will handle her." Joe said firmly.

"How?. Are you going to blackmail her?. If you're planning to then don't. I may not like her but she's chlow's best friend that means she's off limit." Aaron said calmly.

"Aren't you just trying to strangle her with your words?. What change all of a sudden?." Joe was puzzled at his friend's weird behaviour.

"Nothing's change!. It's just that chlow is really close with her. I may dislike her guts and i hate to say this but she actually makes chlow happy." Joe was surprised to see how far Aaron has came far as a person who was previously known for his narcissistic, obnoxious personality.

"What has gotten into you?. How come you are acting so generous and kind hearted?." Joe joked.

"No, i haven't. I am trying to stop myself to beat your ass." Aaron snort.

"Dude, just relax okay. I am not planning anything. I will just have a talk with her like a civil person." Joe explained.

"Joe, don't think i don't know you. I won't hesitate to beat you into a pulp if my girl cries because of your stupidity." Aaron wasn't kidding.

"Quit it bitch. I won't harm her ever. Besides that i can do whatever the heck i want." Joe muscles tensed up in irritation.

"Where are you going?." Asked Aaron.