Part 3 - You're one of a kind

Zak

Should I tell him I know who he is? No. He'll just freak out. I'll have to keep this secret. Something warm touched my shoulder. I jumped, but it was only Bad. 'You zoned out again,' he said. 'O-oh sorry,' I replied. We looked straight into each others eyes for a few seconds straight, then clicked out of it. 'I'll... show you around my house, you'll be staying here for the rest of your life.' I didn't react. I knew anywhere would be better than my house. I followed him to the next room. 

I saw a monitor Minecraft posters. This could be my chance to make him tell the truth! 'Oooh a monitor, you must be a YouTuber! Minecraft posters? You must be a minecraft YouTuber!! What's your name in Minecraft?' I cried really quickly, so that he couldn't get a word in between. 

'U-uhhhh... ummmm...' he stuttered, looking alarmed. 'Hang on, I'll check for you, sign in.' I replied, super excited.

Darryl

I couldn't say no. I couldn't make any excuses this time. I signed in and leant across the wall. Not knowing how Zak would react when he found out that his best friend, BadBoyHalo, an assassin, was going to kill him. I felt sick, not only because I told a lie, because I would lose my one and only friend. 

He opened Minecraft quickly, and went into InvadedLands. He pressed F5 and my life was over. Zak turned to me with a face full of shock. He then did the thing that I least expected. He hugged me?! 'After you find out the best friend tried to kill you, you hug them,' I mumbled, wrapping my arms tightly around him. 'You have your secrets, and I have mine,' he mumbled back. I smiled. Zak was different. 

I took my arms of Zak, and he did also. I looked back at him and felt his lips brush mine, slightly...

Warning:  Mildish Romance

I picked up his hands, he looked down and smiled. Then, at the same time, we reached in and kissed each other. His lips were warm and I didn't want to stop. I let go of his hands and gripped his waist. 

Zak

I felt Bad's hands on my waist, sending a shiver of excitement through my body. I reached up and grabbed his neck, passionately. 

We broke apart, breathing heavily. 'Pretty reckless, aren't you,' I panted, smiling. 'Speak about yourself,' he replied. I giggled. Then he said something that made me blush. 'This is why I like you, Zak,' he sighed. 'You're one of a kind.'

This is quite short, but Part 2 was longer...

Anyways hope you enjoyed!

This story has got more views than I expected!! I only posted it a few days ago! :D

Next part out either later today or tommorrow! ;3