Lunar

Title : Lunar

Author : NoPressureJustBoxers

639K Reads 

24.3K Votes 

23 Chapters

Status : Completed

Synopsis :

'And through the storm I will stand tall and conquer all fear for you give me strength of a hundred men and love of a thousand angels.' 

 Lunar Date and his mother have found themselves in a new town with a new life neither wanted after the tragic death of Lunar's baby sister, Luna. Born and bred for a Wolf mate, Lunar is humbled but hardheaded, refusing to bow to just any wolf, no matter how hard the wolf fights to conquer his heart. He's certain none of the wolves out to win his heart are the ones for him, always feeling quite empty in their presence, alone. But when he meets a young Alpha mourning the lose of his father and struggling to find balance in his new reign, Lunar is instantly smitten, sure that the Alpha is the one he's been searching for. 

But with new power comes responsibilities, rendering the young Alpha cold and cut off from the world as he struggles desperately to find the balance his father had only just begun to teach him before his untimely passing. Some bonds are stronger than anything anyone could ever imagine, however, and with time the two come to the understanding that they were meant for each other. 

 New love conquers all fears - until the fear conquers new love. Will the Alpha be able to find the balance he so desperately needs in time to save his mate and his pack? Or will he lose everything he's worked so hard on accomplishing? 

 Only fate knows - and maybe the Seer, but he doesn't say much.