The Broken Werewolves: Forbidden Law

Title : The Broken Werewolves: Forbidden Law

Author : OralKel

1M Reads 

41.5K Votes 

54 Chapters

Status : Completed

Synopsis :

The helpless, naive, always being bullied, Kieran Lars Lockwood has been alone ever since his parents died. The sad truth is, his parents died when he was just 2 years old kid. The Pack he's in, called Blue Sky Pack, he doesn't feel any acceptance. He's always being bullied by his supposed-family. 17 years of existence and yet nobody wants him to be recognized or even acknowledged. The kid has been through a lot of ups and downs in his life and nobody helped him. Nobody wants to help him. Until he meets his mate, the one and only Alpha.

Cloud Alistair Lylson is the next Alpha in line of his own pack, Blue Sky Pack. Everyone can fall on his looks. Everyone knows him. Everyone knows that he's powerful. Being the next Alpha in line, his father used to tell him that he needs to grow up. Turning 18, the Goddess has chosen a mate for him and when that happens, it feels like his world is on the process of being destroyed since the Goddess has chosen a male mate for him, and not just a male, it's Kieran Lars Lockwood; the outcast.

When Cloud rejects Kieran, Kieran feels like his heart is being stabbed and runs away; hoping to find an alternative way to heal his broken heart and a wish comes upon his mind; break the Law - The Forbidden Law - so he can also help himself as well as his mate from the agony.

Forbidden Law; a conversion, from werewolf to human. With that in mind, Kieran would be human and his wolf would vanish like an air. He'd be mateless and fortunately, start a new life and be able to love again.