The Werewolf's Mate

Author : Amy_theHybrid

173K Reads

9.7K Votes

32 chapters

Status : Completed

Synopsis :

[Jasper Falls Saga: Book 1]

"We'll get through this together."Life works in mysterious ways. It has a way of beating you down so badly, you are left crippled, broken, battered and bleeding. And your only hope of escape is through death. But then, life paves you a marble path covered in flowers and sunshine on your most bleak days, and your faith and hope return.Jace Conner is terrified of death. He's afraid of losing his family and friends. But at the same time, he's tired of suffering. Diagnosed with a terminal illness no doctor can treat, his hope is dwindling while he tries to enjoy his last days whilst keeping this most destructive secret.There may be no human intervention that can save Jace Conner. But maybe he shouldn't give up just yet. Sky Daniels is about to find his mate. And no matter how rare and unusual they might be, fate has woven its thread and mated Jace and Sky together, in life and death, forever.Can Jace learn to fight back or will he succumb to the illness? What will Sky do being a dominant, prominent leader of his pack whose wish is to have the perfect, healthy mate? Will Sky reject Jace and ultimately kill him, or will he share the burden and become Jace Conner's salvation?