Quiet Rain (Osorō x Sickly Reader)

(This will be loooooong to make up for the time I wasn't here :]] )

It was just another cool spring morning. A bleak colored sky that have signs of another rain. Another gentle rain. You would have to remind yourself to bring your umbrella this time. Your mother wasn't exactly pleased with you coming home late, soaked. It was already too risky for you to be catching a fever with how weak you were already. Sometimes it was even hard to sprint past five minutes.

You didn't feel like getting up this morning. You were up all night studying for the quiz you had today in your English classes. But you wouldn't complain. You didn't want to make life any harder for your parents so you slowly made your way out of bed. You get a little woozy today, so you had to take things extra slow. Looking at your alarm clock, you knew you wouldn't make it for school on time. It was already a little late. You called to your mom.

"I'll be a little late so could you tell the school?" You heard a yes answer back and went back to packing your bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slipping on your shoes, you said goodbye to your parents and opened your umbrella. It was already a light sprinkle. You missed the opportunity to get to school before it. Although this wasn't the first time. You went to Akademi High based on grades and they were above average so your absences were tolerated. Plus, a school can't throw you out for always being ill. You kept up with work and pushed through your first year that you were already a couple weeks into your second. You told yourself you could do it and began to walk.

Your father said he couldn't drive you today as he had to leave for a meeting as fast as he could. You understood. Walking a fast pace, you were able to take in the scenery although you softly sighed, knowing how pretty the flowers looked in morning dew.

You checked your phone for the time and realized you could probably make it in five minutes before class started in fifteen. Doing a small jog, you ignored a small burning feeling in your chest as you breathed out heavily after six minutes. Almost there..! Just up this hill and—

You stopped right up after getting up the hill. You saw a taller student walking slowly down the path to the entrance. His aura intimidated you a bit. You recognized the bandages, the blonde, blonde hair and the tattered school blazer. It was. A delinquent. Doesn't he do bad things to he people? He looked quite dangerous but...!

Your mother always said to never judge a book by its cover. And that's how you made so many friends by being kind to people. You inhaled the smell of the rain and walked forward. You felt calm and decided to greet him.

"Good morning..Osorō, correct?" You said with a peaceful smile. He stopped and looked down at you with a glare. However you didn't falter. You didn't flinch. You weren't scared. Osorō then brushed you off and walked inside the building. You followed shortly after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was lunch time. The bell has rung and everyone pulled out their bento boxes, bags of food, packaged bread or went to the vending machines. Your small gaggle of friends crowded around you to talk about how their day was so far and what they did over the weekend.

"I went out with Amaya to go get sushi at the new mall that just opened up!"

"I went on a date with my boyfriend."

"I'm more concerned on how you think you did on that English quiz."

"Hey (First Name), how did you think you do?"

Snapping out of your dazed smile, you paused. "It wasn't hard since I studied almost the whole night." You said and then ate a baby carrot. You heard your best friend cry out to you in worry. "(First Name)! You shouldn't do that you know. Pull all nighters. Your health is delicate as is. We don't need you fainting in the halls." She put a hand on your shoulder while the others nodded and went back their conversation.