Help Me Please (part 2)

❌Smut warning❌, you don't like, don't read. Simple. Thank you😁

Ah...p-please." Lance moans out, leaning his head back.

"Lance~ sit on my lap." Keith purrs out.

Lance crawls over and sits on Keith's lap. Lance leaned his back onto Keith's chest, and rest the back of his head onto Keith's shoulder. Keith took off Lance's underwear and took his member in his hand. Lance started to breath faster as Keith slowly started to pump Lance's member. "Keith, I-I cant hold in my voice. Ah~" Lance moans out.

Keith squeezes Lances member causing Lance to scream with pleasure. "W-Wait, K-Keith, h-How is the room soundproof, if you could hear me out side the door?" Lance asks, panting.

"It doesn't matter." Keith purrs in Lance's ear. "I just want to hear you scream." Keith's deep voice ran down Lances neck, causing him to shiver. Keith continued to stroke Lances member, running his thumb over Lances slit.

Except now Lance was biting his finger, trying to muffle his voice. "Aw, baby, don't muffle your voice." Keith says squeezing Lances member and ripping his hand up and away from Lanc's member.

"AH~, Keith~!" Lance screams as he cums on his sheets and Keith's hand. "I-I hate you right now." Lance says panting and laying back on Keith.

"I know you do." Keith says taking the sheet that was covered in cum and used it to wipe off his hand. He then took it and placed it down on the floor next to the. Keith then slid out from under Lance and laid him down in his nest. "I am just going to rinse this off and will be right back, is that ok?" Keith asks, a half asleep Lance.

"Mhm..." Lance purrs rolling over.

Keith walked into the bathroom, and rinces the stained spots, before handing it up on the wall to dry. Keith looked over at Lance, who had fallen asleep, and smiled at him. Keith walked over Lance and crawled over next to him, his tan skin was burning up. "Good night, Lance." Keith whispers softly, before slowly falling asleep.

I know this is short, I don't care

Word count-367