Chapter 10 [Concert]

(Y/N) POV

Marina: hey (Y/N) wake up

(Y/N): no just... five more minutes please

Marina: no you have to get up come, aaah

(Y/N) turned around and grabbed Marina cuddling up with her, Marina tried to get up but (Y/N) hold her tight. Marina looked at (Y/N) and smiled slowly moving her hands over him. After some minutes Pearl showed up

Pearl: (Y/N) Marina where are y....... , ehm what are you two doing

(Y/N) slowly opened his eyes and saw Marina lying next to him.

(Y/N):Isn't it allowed to cuddle with your love ?

Both Marina and Pearl blushed heavily hearing that and Marina even fell out of bed.

(Y/N): woah easy, i joked calm down.

Marina: yeah of course why would that be true

Pearl: ehm well we should go down and eat breakfast we have to leave soon

Pearl and Marina went downstairs and (Y/N) went to take a shower, after he was finished he dressed himself and went downstairs. when he arrived he saw Marina and Pearl eating so he joined them. After they finished (Y/N) washed the dishes, Marina went packing some extra stuff and Pearl went to play one last game.

Marina: (Y/N) Pearl !!!!, its time

Pearl&(Y/N): coming

(Y/N): so do we have everything ?

Marina: i hope so but we will see, so lets go outside the car is waiting

They went outside and got in the Car, they talked about some stuff like old missions till (Y/N) heard something interesting.

Marina: Well Agent 3 vanished so Marie had to find a new one and so she ended up with agent 4, you don't know 3 yet but shes great. She fought against Dj Octavio and saved the great Zapfish.

(Y/N): Dj Octavio hmm what happened with him

Pearl: we locked him away but the attacks didn't stop the octarians want something.

(Y/N): hm yeah

Driver: Lady Marina we will arrive soon, you can see the Squidstar hotel already to your right

They looked outside the window and saw the massive Hotel and the beautiful Ocean behind it. they gazed in awe till they went in a tunnel. After some minutes they finally arrived and were greeted by hundreds of squids taking pictures and asking for an autograph. luckily no one looked at you so you went straight in the hotel and decided to wait for Pearl and Marina. After what felt like ages they came inside and saw you.

Pearl: sorry (Y/N) they wouldn't let us through.

(Y/N): its ok, now lets get our rooms

Marina went first and got the keys after that you went in the eight floor and went inside the room, it was gigantic and beautiful you three looked around and unpacked your stuff.

Pearl: wait i just realized we are sharing a room.

(Y/N): well i got no problem with that after all i slept in marinas room multiple times.

Marina just giggled and got a slight blush

Pearl: hm ok but don't do stupid things

(Y/N): I WOULD NEVER

Pearl and Marina both laughed and went back to unpack their stuff. Meanwhile you went on the balcony and decided to sit on the railing. (Y/N) looked at the beautiful ocean and spotted the area where Marina and Pearl will perform tonight.