Chapter 5 [Day off]

(Y/N) where are you going ? onλqԍԍu ԍʍ ........

You opened your eyes only to be blinded by the sun. You tried to get up but quickly fell back into your bed. You took of your shirt and looked at your arm only to see that the wound got worse. You shook it off and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After some minutes you went down into the kitchen.

Marina:Good morning (Y/N)

Pearl: Heya (Y/N) you want some pancakes ?

(Y/N): Yeah of course thank you Pearl

Pearl: no problem but as a payment i want you to fight me again, but this time i will knock you out.

(Y/N): I'll doubt that I'm pretty sure i will win 5-0

Pearl: hmpff

Marina and you laughed while Pearl crossed her arms and acted like a little child.

Marina: You two can play later but first we have to go to Work pearl and we have to get some groceries. You two finish your meals ill order our car

(Y/N): What about me ?

Marina: You have to stay here for some more days till the inklings stop searching the area for you.

(Y/N): mmm fineeeee i will just look around and try to do something.

Marina: alright come Pearl we have to go or we'll be late

Pearl: okaaaay

Marina & Pearl: See ya (Y/N)

(Y/N): see you later beauties

They both blushed deeply red and then went out of the door. Meanwhile you washed your plate and then wandered around in the House to find something to do. After some minutes you saw a pool outside so you went in your room to get your stuff. after you changed you went straight into the pool swimming around and playing like a little kid. when you finally got exhausted you went on a floating tire and got your phone out to watch some news.

*On the Phone*

Pearl: Hey guys here is off the hook straight back at you from Inkopolis, so the News from today:

The mysterious Hero is still nowhere to be found. hmm the mysterious hero who splatted all octarians who attacked our beautiful city, i wish i could meet him to thank him, what about you reena

Marina: huh me oh yeah i wish i could meet him aswell but it almost seems like he wants stay unknown but we will see about that.

You heard that and shut your phone to close your eyes and think.

(Y/N): a hero me ? if they only knew...

While thinking you got tired and quickly fall asleep.

Pearl: Hey (Y/N) we are back its time for my revenge, (Y/N) ?

Marina: whats the Problem pearlie ?

Pearl: i cant find (Y/N) where did he go ?

Marina: im sure hes around, go look in his room ill look around here

Pearl: ok

Pearl charged upstairs and look in your room while Marina stayed downstairs, after some minutes Marina looked outside and saw you floating in the pool. she giggled and went to get 

Pearl.

Marina: Hey pearlie hes in the pool wanna join him ?

Pearl: sure lets change

After some more minutes they both were wearing their bathing suits and went downstairs. They saw that you were still asleep so they decided to jump into the water. the water then splashed and went almost perfectly waking you up.

(Y/N): Uhh hey girls welcome back

Marina & Pearl: hey (Y/N)

(Y/N): so why exactly did you have to wake me like that ?

Marina: just for Fun

Pearl: yeah how could you just lie here and sleep while we had to work

(Y/N): well i would go into the town but guess what i cant, anyway time for revenge.

You quickly splashed water at them starting a little fight, You continued to splash around and have fun till the sun started to set. You went out of the water and dried yourselves. The first who got inside was Pearl and then Marina leaving you alone again. You changed into some dry clothes and went on the roof again looking at the town. You were about to head back when you heard your phone calling so you took it.

???: (Y/N) !

(Y/N): uhm yeah that's my name ?

???: here is Marie, you have to go into the city immediately the octarians are attacking again but they got some kind of robot. you have to stop it. I'll bring your weapon.

(Y/N): Ok i'll see you there

You jumped down the roof and ran towards the city. While you ran there you already saw the robot and began to analyze searching for his weak points. When you reached the city you saw Marie already standing there with dual Inkers you took them without saying anything and went to the robot inking it from below. after some seconds it stopped moving, that were when you realized it has some kind of plates on his body to release steam or something. You shot at them pressuring them back in. it worked perfectly, the right leg of the robot then exploded. The robot went on the ground but it wasn't done it ejected some kind of weapons and started to fire at you. you quickly searched something to cover and went behind a food truck but the robot somehow managed to hit you in your right shoulder letting you scream in agony.

Behind the truck you punched the ground trying to lower the pain when suddenly the robot stopped shooting.

It has to reload that's my chance

You went around the food truck and shot at it but it had some kind of shield and blocked your ink. The moment you went out of ink it finished reloading and aimed at you. you just stood there looking at it.

Marie: AGENT 9 !!!!!!!!