Chapter 1 [Welcome Octarian]

================================================================================(Y/N): Finally, I'm coming Inkopolis

You're (Y/N) (L/N), born as an octoling also called octarian.

You left your old home after Octavio got beaten by the Inklings and every octarian unsure what to do.

All you ever wanted, was just to be one of the inklings, having fun and run around in inkopolis but your parents, friends and anyone you knew told you that the inklings hates the ocarians and that they have to be eliminated.

Now finally at the age of 17 The great DJ Octavio fell and peace was restored. That was your chance to finally go to inkopolis square.

(Y/N): Oh man the Subway is filled with weird creatures and everyone is looking at me with dead eyes. even though i have a hood on it feels like they know im an octarian. i hope ill get no trouble on my first day already.

After what felt like an eternity the subway came to an stop and i got out, after a little walk i saw it, inkopolis square... finally its so different from that dark area i used to life in.

You looked around and saw tons of inklings, all happily together either chatting or drinking tea and some are driving with their skateboard.

You looked around and saw a female inkling jumping through a gate You got curious and followed her trying to be as quiet as possible. As you went further you saw her turning around a corner, you went after her but its a dead end.

???: Dont move why did you follow me ?

You froze not able to speak as you felt something on your neck

???:Answer me

(Y/N): Im (Y/N), and i was just curious where you went off to, so i followed you till here. I didn't meant you any harm, i swear

???: Hm so...

The second she started to talk again, you saw something in the corner of your eye someone shot at you !

quickly you jumped back at the person behind you and pushed her behind a wall to cover from the ink.

???: Wow .. thanks i guess i didn't saw that coming.

(Y/N): neither did i, i thought the one who shoots me will be youYou peeked around the corner, trying to spot the enemy. And there he is, an octoling standing behind a pillar peeking aswel.

???: Marie...

(Y/N): Huh ?

Marie: My name is marie

(Y/N): Ok maria, we can chat later. but now we have to eliminate the enemy, do you have a weapon of some sort ?