11.) Don't Turn Your Heart

A/N:
Ohhhfuckmee. I forgot to edit. Well no I just didn't feel like it. If Mary is Walmart then that makes Cherie...Gucci? Okay? Ok.

Roger:

"I don't believe this! What the hell do you- Roger, this is not fucking funny! If you're cheating just say so!,"

I've been trying to coax my way into the subject, but really, in what good fashion can I possibly explain to my sick, fragile wife, that her best friend is actually not dead.

I wrap my arms around her to keep her from swinging her arms about in hysterics as she screams at me.

"You're a liar! No- No, I don't believe you! Cherie's dead! She died! Stop it! Stop fucking lying to me!!!," She slumps in my arms, the both of us drop to the floor of our bedroom. I share her tears, finally expelling my own emotional distress. And to think, Rosie actually thought I'd cheat on her!

"Shhh- shhh...it's okay, love...I swear to you I'm going to get to the bottom of this- tonight.,"

I let her wail in my arms, with the door shut I'm sure Emmy can hear us even though I asked Roses nurse to look after her. I should have told her to take Emmy out into the garden. If Rose is this distraught, I wonder how Freddie will take the news. I thought it'd immediately be a good thing- I didn't really stop to think about how confusing and stressful it might be.

"This can't be real, Rog! It can't be- it can't,"

"Rosie baby, listen. This is just what Mary told me- we know she's a damned liar...but I don't want to keep having you thinking that I'm cheating on you- that's why I told you before I found out for sure for myself. But I'm going to that Serpents Desert tonight- I'm going and then we'll know for sure...alright?,"

Rose sniffles her running nose, and lifts her head off of my shoulder, loosens her tight grip from across my back and sits up to look at me. Her eyes a blood shot red and still straining tears, her pretty pout is trembling and she looks too pale for my liking.

"I...I need to...I'm coming with you!," She tried to scramble up to her feet, but I stop her. I wrap my arms around her waist and hold her still. "No, love. I...just in case this doesn't turn out well- I don't..you don't want to be there. It'll be too hard and unnecessary-,"

"Roger, if Cherie is Alive I want to see her now!," She has that fierce powerful look in her eyes as she glares at me with a stone serious face. As much as I know the difficulty of changing her mind when she's like this- I don't mind it one bit. That firey fiest has been gone since...well, for as long as Cherie has been gone...

"I promise, if she is alive- she's coming straight here. She's coming to our home and you can see her, baby- you'll be able to have her all to yourself okay?," Her eyes start to well up again with giant tears that stain her lips as she nods her head in acceptance. "Besides, I'm going to need your help when it comes to telling Fred...,"

——————————————————

Jim:

Before knocking on the entry door, I take my phone out and send a quick text to Jimmy, letting him know that he can stop his bitching and complaining- I've got my end of the deal tied up now.

*Text Message:
Stupid fag fell for it. Sealing the deal tonight. I need my pay by morning..

I'm caught off guard when the front door creaks open, I hurry to hide my burner phone into my pocket.