Intro/Description

~ This is an new story I may be starting if I feel you guys like the idea. So it is very IMPORTANT that you all give me feedback or votes if you want me to start writing this story. This is an description of the story :)

Jacqueline Marie Johnson is an African American 16 year old girl living in the 1960's. She keeps up with the latest fashion trends and the hot new music and culture. She usually obeys all of the rules until it comes to civil rights, she's an straightforward activist who will do anything to ensure her rights as an human. Her heart beats for marches, protests and anything else that will bring the "white man" down a size.

Tyler James Monroe on the otherhand is the complete opposite. Being born of white and African american decendent makes him different from all of his peers. Oddly, he's popular amongst both races, and no one says a word. When it comes to Civil Rights he would rather stay out of it, considering his father is one of the most known members of the Klu Klux Klan.

Two completely different teenagers, one horrible society. These two spell nothing but trouble when together, but sometimes change comes with a little trouble.

~ So yeah, if you find this story idea interesting, then please comment or vote :) It would be greatly appreciated , I love you all. <3 Cover credit to @kimbaaay