Chapter 2

I woke up to a constant noise, what the hell is going on , I get up rubbing my eyes looking at the clock it's 2am and the noise still persists . finally realizing it's my phone or rather that person's phone .....I pick it up and see my own number on the screen, without thinking I pick it up
Adam: Hey beautiful.

Emily:urghhhh

Adam:*chuckles* so what were you doing

Emily:seriously what can I be doing at this time.

Adam: I dont know that's why I asked.

Emily: why did you call ?

Adam: To ask if you can come to coffeeday to meet me ...

Emily : why would I meet you ... you can be an axe murderer for all I know ... what if you kill me and throw me in the river or you.....

Adam : chill out. I just wanted to give each others phones back

Emily: oh...

Adam : so...

Emily: when can we meet ?

Adam: this Saturday at 5?

Emily: I have to go somewhere on the weekend...

Adam : where? I can come there if it's within city....

Emily: ummm....

Adam: you could introduce me to your friends ;)

Emily: who said I m going with my friends ?I am going with my grandma !

Adam: then you can introduce me to your grandma ;)  ;)

Emily: urghh .... never mind ....  I m going to the town's fair ... you can meet me there.....

Adam:ok

I was about to hang up when he suddenly said

Adam: *huskily* oh and hey beautiful....

emily: yeah *flustered*

Adam: tell Kate that I don't need the waxing strips before going to the fair...

And then he hung up.
huh? waxing strips ? what did he mean ..?
oh

Oh

OH
and I turned red.

kate had said this evening that she will wax my arms against my will to make me look feminine .... although I don't really have any hair already but then she said I look like a werewolf but I protested and ......

this is not the point Emily the point is that she doesn't know your phone is with that jerk and he is probably reading all our texts and he must me laughing and he.....urghh he started so huskily and I thought..... what did I think? why was I so breathless ? this isn't the time for this .... I m just going to sleep now .... for God's sake it's school tomorrow and it's almost 3 in morning......

         *****************************

I woke up next morning lazily rubbing my eyes and cursing the sunlight stinging my eyes. that's when I realized I had 15 minutes to reach school and it took like 7 minutes drive just to get their. so I did what I do every morning , i threw a pair of black tights and a loose round neck navy blue sweater and left my house.... Kate was outside honking like crazy.