one

!trigger warning, eating disorders, bullying and suicidal thoughts¡

Jeongin was sitting at him and his friends usual lunch table. He started deep into the salad in front of him before picking up his fork and forcing the lettuce and carrats into his mouth. Seungmin and Felix sat in front of him.

The two older males were chowing down on their food, and fighting over cookies. The usual. Jeongin ate in small bites, which was a habit for him. Felix ans Seungmin never noticed, and never really cared when he left either. Yet Jeongin had still told them his biggest secrets, hoping he can trust them enough to keep them.

Jeongin finished half his salad, and ate 3/4 of his cookie. He slides the rest of his lunch of to the older two and gets up to leave. Food was a good distraction for them. Jeongin slips away and into the bathroom.

He runs to the last stall, one hand over his mouth and one over his stomach. Jeongin hunches over the toilet bowl and sticks his boney fingers down his own throat.

Jeongin starts to gag on his fingers, but pushes them further down. The gags continue until Jeongin throws up the food he had just eaten  into the toilet bowl. He never removes his hand from his mouth as he throws up again.

Jeongin finally tooks his hand out of his mouth and put in a calorie free mint, as an attempt to get the horrible taste of puke out of his mouth. Jeongin washes his hands, then goes to his locker. Acting like nothing had happened. The usual. When he opens the door he runs into a large male.

Bang Chan

Jeongin yelps. Chan looks down at him and mumbles "Are you just going to stand there?" Jeongin was quick to shake his head and slip his thin body through the doorframe. Chan gives the boy a double down as he scurries away.

-----------------------------------------

beginning of a new book

Remember there is a trigger warning

<3

- alex