thank you!!!! also the origin of Arianna and Richie

okay but i love you all so mucho!!!

thank you all so, so much for getting this book to 20k.

here's a little background to this story.

when i was in the 6th grade, i downloaded wattpad and i had recently watched the movie 'it'.

I loved it, so i created my first book, called 'The Losers Club'. I didn't know how to write stories, but my friends Vickypink01 jisungiestay both helped me come up with a fun book.

I created the characters Sydney Taylor and Arianna Taylor, who were unidentical twins. Sydney was Bill's love interest, and Arianna was Richie's.

I actually created three parts to the book, and eventually added a new character named Kaitlyn in the second book, who i can't tell you much about her, because, ya know, Tag, You're It Again! spoilers.

But, of course, Arianna and Richie were my favorite couple, because they were a fun couple, while Sydney and Bill were more serious.

Well, my 11 year old self decided to delete the whole series, because I thought it was horrible. (But now I regret it)

Well, about a year later, when I was 12, in the seventh grade, I noticed I really missed Arianna and Richie.

So I came up with a story to focus on mainly Arianna and Richie, instead of Sydney and Bill. But, while being a fun couple, I created a backstory for both characters.

And, of course, I loved writing it so much, and, surprisingly, my book started to blow up.

I kept getting notifs of amazing people voting for my chapters of Tag, You're It!,  and I remember when I first hit 1.k reads, and I was so happy.

Well, now, I'm going to start the sequel, Tag, You're It Again! at 13 years old, in the eighth grade., and Tag, You're It! hit 20k reads.

Thank you all so much!!!

I wish I didn't delete my old series, so I could look back at how much the idea evolved since then.

Again, thank you all so, so much!

I love you all!