three | an old married couple!

TAG, YOU’RE IT!

"WHY AM I so scared?" Sydney asked Arianna as she sprayed the hairspray into her curly hair.

"Because we're gonna be half naked in front of the boys." Ari replied, brushing her own long hair. She was nervous as well, because she'd never been half naked in front of a boy before. Especially the thought of Richie seeing her and her sister was enough to make her nervous. He was a perverted kid.

"Why are you putting hairspray when we're going to be in a lake?" Arianna asked Sydney with furrowed eyebrows, and she froze with a confused look on her own face.

"Oh, yeah." She shook her head and put the hairspray can on the dresser, just leaving her curly hair down behind her shoulders, Arianna deciding on doing the same.

They both silently walked out of their room, careful not to wake their dad. Their mom was at work. She always seemed to be there.

Arianna sighed quietly as Sydney unlocked the front door, and they both slipped out before anything could happen. They smiled at each other and started walking to the quarry.

●●●

After what seemed like the fastest walk she had ever taken, the sisters arrived at the quarry, the nervousness settling in Arianna's chest.

"Guys!" They heard a familiar voice call out, and Arianna smiled, seeing Beverly standing there, with now much shorter hair. Her red locks reached above her chin. A few feet ahead of her were the boys all standing in their underwear looking down the cliff. The boys didn't seem to notice the girls behind them.

"The hair's cute." Sydney complimented.

"Yeah, I think I like this Beverly a lot more - no offense." Arianna quickly spoke, making Beverly chuckle.

"Thanks - and no offense taken." Beverly smiled.

Arianna sighed, knowing that the girls were going to have to undress into their undergarments either way. So, she knew they could get it over with. "Shall we?" The brunette asked, making Syd and Beverly chuckle, and they all nervously took off their clothes.

"Who's going first?" Sydney nervously asked, fiddling with her fingers. She knew it was going to be very nerve-wracking to be undressed in front of five boys. Especially Bill.

"Me." Arianna offered, taking a few steps forward, closer to the boys. She built up enough courage to talk to them. "I'll go!" Ari called out, making all of the boys turn around and look at the three girls in awe. Arianna tried to ignore the fact that all of the boys were blushing hard. She made eye contact with Richie, and she quickly looked away as his eyes widened and jaw dropped.

"Uhm - you sissies!" Arianna awkwardly yelled without thinking, before running and leaping off the cliff.

"What the fuck?" Richie yelled, and she held a laugh back as she fell into the water.

Arianna shivered as the cold water touched her pale skin and she heard the splashes of her friends land in the water with her.

Her hearing sense became clear again as she popped out of the water, seeing Richie in front of her, not wearing his glasses.

It was as if the clouds departed, and you could see the gorgeous sky. Since his glasses were gone, she could see all of the freckles scattered on his face, and she slowly studied his sharp cheek bones, before her blue eyes shifted to his brown ones, and then down to his lips.

He looked different.Arianna thought it was a good different. It was as if the clouds had finally departed, revealing the sun. And boy, oh, boy, did Arianna like the sun.