Just You and Me?

"You're so irresponsible!"

"What's you want me to do, cancel her own date?!"

"Well you should have!"

"Get off my case Dustin!" I scream back at him. We have been sitting her, continuously fighting for what seems like forever, but has only been five minutes. I mean what was I going to do? Text Megan and tell her, her date was a psycho path? Uh no.

"You're putting Megan in danger! Do you realize that?" He asked me and by now I was fuming.

"Dustin why can't you ever leave me alone?" I ask, looking up at the sky, hoping someone up there will have an idea.

"We have a date." Dustin said, shrugging, acting calm. Bipolar much? I grumble some inaudible words under my breath as I stomp into the house to make some food. As I turn my back to grab a pot from the top cubbord I can't seem to reach it and let out an annoyed sigh. As I get on my tippy-toes and reach as far as I can to attempt to reach the pot. Suddenly Dustin is behind me, his body pressed flush against mine as he reaches up and grabs the pot I'd been trying to reach. I freeze as he sets down the pot and places his hands on either side of me, holding my captive against the counter. My breath catches in my throat as Dustin's breath fans across the back of my neck. "How come we are always fighting? I don't like fighting with you.." Dustin murmurs in my ear and I shut my eyes, enjoying myself a bit too much.

"Dustin." I try to say forcefully but came out more as a whisper. I could practically hear him smirk from behind me, how is he doing this to me? I need to stop this. Before I can comprehend what's going on, Dustin takes his hands off the counter and places them on my waist, pressing his lips to my neck. I bite my lip and swallow, trying to control my wild hormones. I grab his hands from my waist and quickly push them off of me. I grab the mac and cheese from the pantry and begin making my dinner. I didn't turn to face Dustin once. Once I made myself a bowl of hot chedder-covered noodles I took a seat on the couch, ignoring Dustin, and began watching tv. He was watching me with much interest, but I continued to ignore him.

!0 minutes later...

Will he ever stop staring at me?!

"What?!" I scream, throwing down my spoon I was using to eat my food. He raised both of his eyebrows but shrugged. I let out an annoyed sigh, as I turned back to the TV. "Why are you still here anyway?" I asked, not taking my eyes off the show I was currently watching.

"So no guys break in and try to take advantage of you." Dustin said with a shrug.

"Well you're not doing a very good job." I point out.

"What makes you say that?" He asks, and I glance over at him, giving him an innocent look.

"Well you're in here, aren't you?" I ask and I can't help but laugh at his face. Suddenly I was picked up and put over his shoulder. I let out a gasp in surprise as Dustin began carrying me to my bedroom. "Dustin let me down!" I yell and kick my legs furiously. This didn't do much, but then I was thrown down on my bed.

"If you wanted to be taken advantage of you should have just asked." Dustin said, a smirk appearing on his face. Oh shit, I didn't think this one through. He began coming toward me, my eyes widening.

"Dustin no! I was kidding! I was kidding!" I yell in hope he'll forget it. Instead he straddles me and does the unforgivable...

he tickles me.

"D-D-Dustin!" I say through laughter.

"Oh yeah, scream my name Tay." He says with a wink and I want to glare at him but he won't stop tickling me!

"S-s-stop! P-pl-please!" I stammer and he grins as he stops for a moment, but grabs my hands and hold them over my head.

"Only if you kiss me." He says, so low and help but gulp. My heart raced in my chest and I found myself leaning in.

"Never." I whisper and he frowns before continuing our tickle-fight. "D-Dustin! I-I give up!" I say and he grins.

"Kiss me Taylor." He says, a smirk making it's way to his face, his dark blue eyes gleaming happily. I lean in, and at the last second push him off of me, making a dash for my door. I hear a grumble behind me as Dustin then rushes after me. "Taylor!" He screams and I let out a squeal when his arms wrap around my waist and he pulls me to his chest. "Kiss me Taylor." He whispers and my whole body warms from our close proximity. Suddenly Dustin whips me around and dips me as if we were dancing. "Why don't you just kiss me Taylor? That's it, just a little kiss." He says and I shake my head.

"No way Dustin. Not happening." I say and he frowns. He pulls me much closer so I'm only about 4 inches from his face.

"Taylor, what if I were to tell you I still loved you? Would you kiss me then?" He asked slowly, and my breath caught in my throat when he mentioned love. Love is special. It's not to be distributed around to any and everyone. It's for only one person. I don't think I could ever...love Dustin.

"I don't know Dustin." I say, moving my eyes to other object around the room then his eyes. I couldn't look at them, not now anyway.

"How about we find out?" Dustin asks, and before I could make a move, he moves my face to face his and is about to place his lips on mine when the door slams open. I let out a yelp as Dustin drops me in surprise, having me land on the floor with a thump. I looked up to see Megan. Her eyebrows raised as she watched us, looking pretty freaked out. "Uh, I'll see you tomorrow or something Tay..." He trails off as he quickly makes a b-line for the door. Megan comes a little more into our apartment and shuts the door, taking off her coat and setting it on one of the couches.

"Want to tell me what just happened?" Megan asked and I sighed, picking myself up from the floor.

"If only I knew." I said, letting out a groan as I hid my face in my hands.

---------------------------------

Vortre chapitre c'est fini!

(I just spoke in French right there....things just got serious.)

Haha okay enough with that, I hoped you liked the chapter and should be uploading my other book when I can (maybe tomorrow, not so sure) But be on the look out for it! Thanks for reading! Comment and vote! :)