34

It wasn't long after karaoke, when both of them decided to go grab some food. Taehyung was leading them both to a near by Mcdonald.

Yes, Taehyung was still wearing that dress. Did he got a lot of stares on the way there? Yes. Did Jungkook laugh? Yes. Was Taehyung going to change any time soon? No.

After getting their food, both boys desided to go to the park.

"So, Jeon Jeongguk, what secrets do you hide?" started the conversation Taehyung. He watched as the boy in front of him thought for a few seconds and smiled.

"I can climb any tree there is." proudly said Jeongguk.

Ever since he was a small kid, he was give the nickname Tarzan. The boy could climb, and he knew it.

"Bullshit." answered Tae to his statement.

That Jeongguk didn't like. What he did next was predictable. He stood up, looked around and saw a big tree. Jeongguk looked back to Taehyung and smirked.

"Bullshit my ass." he ran to the same big tree he saw before and started climbing it.

Once he was pretty high up, he looked down and saw Taehyung looking impressed. Jeongguk didn't waste his time climbing back down, so he jumped down.

"So you're a monkey. Want a banana?" Taehyung was punched in his shoulder for that comment.

"Don't be rude. Monkey's have feelings too. Didn't you learn anything while watching Tarzan?" Taehyung looked everywhere but Jeongguk.

"Um... I kinda haven't watched it?" he said. Jeongguk's eyes popped.

"You're joking."

Taehyung shook his head.

"You need to be educated. Let's go." Jeongguk said grabbing Taehyung's hand.

"Where are we going?" Tae stumbled a little, but still kept on walking.

"To my home, we're watching Tarzan."

***

Jeongguk was putting on a Tarzan while Taehyung was looking around his home. It wasn't anything fancy (🤘...), just a normal apartment. The only thing that cought his eyes was all of the pictures.

He was one of that kind of people, huh? Thought Taehyung. There wasn't anything wrong with having a lot of pictures in your home, it just amused him. His parents didn't put a lot of them in their house.

Taehyung came to a picture of 4. A woman and a man in their 30s, a small boy, maybe 4 and a baby in the parents hands.

"Is that your brother?" asked Taehyung. Jeongguk looked up and saw where Tae was looking.

"Oh yeah. He's straight, I don't think he would date you." answered him Jeongguk.

"That's not why I asked. I just was curious, you have never mentioned him." Taehyung came to Jeongguk and sat on his sofa.

"I didn't think you would want to know it." he shrugged.

Taehyung didn't say anything after that because the movie has started.

***

"So?" Jeongguk looked at Taehyung with sparkly eyes. He was excited to know Taehyung's thoughts.

"If he lived in a jungle his whole life, why did he have an american accent? If so, why not russian?" asked honestly Tae.

"Oh my God, Taehyung, it's a Disney movie, it doesn't have to make sense." exclaimed Jeongguk.

"I'm just saying." he replied back.

Both of them looked at each other and then bursed out laughing. They enjoyed their time together, even if they didn't do much.

It just felt right.

///

It's been a while, huh?