“But I do have plans” I respond. “It's not like it is the first time I'm going to your house”

“Alright, hang on” He finally agreed. He started the engine and then I felt his hands grab mine, wrapping it around his waist. “Hold on tight,” he said before he started to drive to his home.

He was driving so fast that made me wrapped my arms tighter around his waist. “Hang in there, or you'll fall,” he said and I heard him l.

“What if I fall on you?” I asked him.  But he didn't respond then we stopped by the beach. He turned off the engine of his motorbike. I hop out and run near the water.

I turned around looking at Changkyun, who is still sitting on his motorbike smiling at me. “Come on”, I said but he keeps on shaking his head no. “Come on” I whine as I made my way towards him.

He was smiling at me shaking his head no. I gripped the collar of his leather jacket, sliding it off his shoulder. “Come on,” I told him once again as I took off the polo I'm wearing and my skirt, leaving myself in my shorts and black sports bra as I made my way back to the shore.

I heard him let out a low whistle making me turn my head back at him. He gave me a look from toe to head then smiled at me while biting his lower lip. Then he took off his tank top leaving himself topless. Running towards me. He lift me bridal style and went to the water. Getting the both of us wet.
“Yah! Changkyun stop!” I told him laughing. Then he put me down so I run to the shore away from him.

“I'm going to get you,” he told me with a smirk on his face. Then run towards me. I quickly run away from him trying to get away as far as can. But whatever I do I just can't get away from him.

I accidentally tripped and I stumbled luckily he caught me by my hand. He tried to avoid me from falling but instead, he fall on top of me. Fuck! What am I feeling right now??? There's a butterfly inside my stomach.

“Sorry, I think we should get home now,” he said standing up and then helping me up later on. “I think rain gonna fall soon,” he said then made his way back to his motorbike to grab my clothes and hand them to me. After we get dressed up even if some of our clothes are wet we hop on to his motorbike.

While we're on our way back to his house the rain suddenly falls. Getting the two of us wet. He quickly drove to his house as soon as possible but it doesn't help at all we were already wet. And what sucks the most? I can't get back home cause I'm all wet and it's raining.

“Get in, I'll lend you clothes I can't let you catch a cold,” he said and made his way in while I follow him. He brought me to his bedroom then he get inside to his walk-in closet.

I went near to peak at him. His closet is not that big but it was enough to fit one person to move comfortably inside. Then he turns around with a grey sweatshirt and black sweatpants in his hand.

“Wear this, and I'll prepare your bath,” he said as he handed me his clothes then he went back inside his walk-in closet.

I just stood there holding the clothes he gave me as I bit my lower lip watching him walk around his room with his wet clothes. He went inside the bathroom.

“Your bath is ready,” he said and he went out of the bathroom with only his pants on and a towel hanging on his shoulder which is enough to cover his upper body. “I'm taking a bath downstairs, just call me if you need something,” he said before getting out of his bedroom.

He prepared me for a warm bath. I took off all of my clothes and hop in the bathtub. Relaxing in the warm bath he prepared for me. I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment.

Then I heard something. I open my eyes and saw Changkyun standing in front of the mirror. I guess he's looking for something. Then I realized that I was naked underneath this cleat water. I quickly folded my legs trying to cover myself. Because of my movement, it create some water splashing sounds that startled Changkyun.

“oh, I- was I-I...I'm sorry. I d-didn't mean t-to...  Sorry, I was looking for my body wash” he said as he tried his best not to look at me. I can see he's panicking right now. Then I saw his face through the mirror that he was looking in my direction. My eyes met his.

“S-so sorry I didn't mean to,” he said. Then I realized he was not looking at me, he was looking at the bottle of body wash that was behind me.

“Sorry,” I said and handed him the bottle of body wash with my other arm still wrapped around my folded legs that were covering my body. 

“No, I-i mean you're using it?” he refused to take it and keep looking away.

I'm finished using it.....oh sorry, I shouldn't use it right?”

“Thanks, I should get out now,” he said reaching the bottle from me and exiting the bathroom as quickly as he can. Shit! Why am I blushing so hard right now, I'm feeling so hot. That was embarrassing.

🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚
Hey sunshines! I'm back! Yeah I got hiatus because of over thinking. And I'm not getting better day by day. Feel free to DM me if you guys need something💖

-™🍑