::The Truth will set you free::

::Jacob’s P.O.V::

As soon as I got to the hospital, I asked which room Ellanae was staying in and the lady at the front desk told me.

I made my way to her room and walked in to see her parents, my mom and Carrie as well as someone who resembled Ellanae, just looked older.

I'm guessing it's her sister.

“Jacob?” My mom asked.

“Ah, So this is the famous Jacob.” Her dad said walking up to me.

I nodded my head.

“Well since you’re my daughter’s boyfriend," He said as he walked around me, "Are you aware of her cutting herself?”

I felt sick to my stomach when the word cutting came out of his mouth.

Ellanae cuts herself?

Why hadn't I noticed that before?

I looked over at her bed where Ellanae had the cover over her head..

“No sir.”

“Hmm.” He said as He rubbed his chin.

“Jacob what did you do? Ellanae said you aren’t together anymore.” My mother asked.

I sighed and rubbed the back of my head.

“What did you do?” She repeated.

“We’re not studying Jacob!” Her mom said, “Ellanae if you don’t tell me why you cut yourself I swear..”

“Jacob needs to leave then.” She mumbled under the covers.

“No, I want nobody leaving this room!” Her dad said, “Ellanae tell me now.”

She sighed and pulled the cover back down exposing her face which had tears falling from her eyes.

“Why did you cut yourself?”

She looked down and mumbled something to herself.

“Ellanae!” Her dad shouted.

Everyone in the room flinched,

Including me.

“Jacob.” She said louder.

My heart sank into my stomach as all eyes turned to me.

“What?” My mom asked.

“What did he do to you that made you cut yourself?” her dad asked , still looking at me.

She mumbled again, playing with her fingers while tears ran down her cheeks.

“Ellanae, I’m trying my best to stay calm right now but I can’t if I just came back and I find out my daughter’s in the hospital, and I find out she cuts herself and the cause is her boyfriend I’m only now finding out about!”

“He bullied me okay?!” She screamed, “He bullied me,” She said again, barely in a whisper.

All the eyes fell on me again but the eyes I could feel piercing into my skin were my mom’s own.

“How long did he bully you Ellanae?”

“A couple years…” She whispered again.

“Jacob, is this true?” My mom asked, her eyes filling with tears.

I nodded.

In a flash, her hand collided with my face, Causing me to feel  a sharp pain, which made the right side of my face sting like hell and as I looked up I saw my mom looking at me, her face flushed with disappointment.