::Promise me::

::2 weeks later::

::Ray’s P.O.V::

I walked into the art room to see Shantalle screaming at someone on the phone, so I hid behind an easel.

“I don’t care if your in the hospital Jacob! You’re not dead so I don’t see why you cant call me back!.... Oh I get it.. You’re cheating on me.. Obviously … Some chick from school sneaking over after school right? Well I’m not taking it.. W-we’re done.”

She hung up her phone and threw it across the room and dropped on the ground crying.

I'll admit, I've been feeling Shantalle for a while now,

She’s gorgeous.

Her laugh,

her smile,

she’s just amazing.

When I found out she was dating Jacob I wanted to punch him dead in his face,

He hurts my best friend, and starts dating the girl I find attractive.

I mean I had a crush on Shanelle before, but she never really noticed, and her and Criag are a thing now, but I’m not bothered.

Now I gotta make a move on Shantalle.

I bent down and picked up her phone and walked over to her.

“Shantalle?”

She didn’t look up.

I dropped on the ground next to her and she grabbed onto me and started crying.

“Is he cheating on me? Am I not pretty enough? What’s wrong with me Ray?”

“Nothing Shantalle,”

“So why won’t he call me back?”

“He’s in the hospital Shantalle.”

“So?!”

“Calm down, You're making up all these assumptions that he's cheating.”

“You know, I don’t think he liked me all that much, I mean when we went by Ellanae he pulled away from kissing me to go check on her, then I found her with him downstairs and she had a knife to his throat”

A knife?! That doesn’t sound like the Ellanae I know..

“A knife? You’re lying.”

“No! Ask her.”

“Maybe I should, but I just wanna know if you’re okay..”

She wiped some tears away.

“I guess so, I mean, it wasn’t meant to be.”

“Maybe the right guy’s out there somewhere..”

“Somewhere.” she said giving me and innocent smile.

We just sat there on the ground for a couple minutes just talking,

I finally got her to smile and laugh.

That smile of hers…

Eventually We both got up off the ground.

“Thanks Ray,” she smiled,

“No problem.”

“I’ll see you around.”

“Okay, later,”

“Bye,” she smiled.

Shantalle walked out the room and I sighed,

She doesn’t know how I feel….