Ch. 13

((Art mine))
Hopefully you enjoying
!pls. Vote.!

Taylor's pov.

"Mom w-why is she so..." I said running my fingers  through  my hair. I knew what I was gonna say next was gonna get me in trouble.
"WHY IS SHE SO FUCKING RUDE!!" I yelled as I turned my head to looking at my parents. My parents sat there shocked. Mom didn't really do anything but, dad was quite mad.
"It's okay Taylor. You have the right to be mad." Mom said pulling me into a hug. Then dad joined in.

3rd pov.

Emily went back to her room and sat there in shock. Taylor was galra. She wasn't that surprised anyway. She saw the way he turned in the galra ship. Shiro and Pidge and Hunk kinda knew it since Keith was half galra probably the child was gonna get it.
"Well that's new." Shiro said walking in with Pidge in his arms.
"Not really." She said while Shiro put her down.
"Really?" Shiro said confused. Emily just laughed.
"Yep." Pidge said kissing him then walking to the bed. Shiro was speechless. He then just walked and layer down with her.

~~~~
Avas pov.

"How come you didn't tell me!?" I said confused and shocked.
"Because I thought you leave me!!" Luna yelled at me.
"Well it wouldn't have done nothing." I said getting up and walking to the med bay.
"Wait come back!!" Luna yelled as I walked out. I was feeling so much. I needed time alone to think and process things.

Luna pov.

No. I was scared and mad because of what Ava just did to me. She walked away. I knew she was mad. And I didn't want to deal with her either. But i went to go find her anyway once I was done with my tears.
"Ava..?" I said walking in the med bay. After looking everywhere.
"What." She said in a mad tone.
"Look, I'm sorry!" I said tears forming again.
"Please! I-im sorry Ava. You can't just leave because of something that happened probably more than 10,000 years ago!" I said. She just looked at me with anger. I never seen this side of her.
"Well how come you didn't tell me!" She said more angry.

Avas. Pov.

"That doesn't mat-" she said before I cut her off using my...Alpha voice.
"WELL IT WOULD HAVE TO ME!!" I yelled in her face. She stood there in shock then soon fell. I was scared I never done this to Luna.
"O-o-oh n-no!" I said covering my mouth tears falling down my face.
"L-luna c-come wake u-up!" I said shaking her. I pulled her in a hug. She then woke up.
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" she said pushing me away from her.
"Wa-" I said going after to her.
"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE AVA!" She said walking out. I just fell to my knees. Keith walked in while I was a mess on the floor.
"Hey I heard yell-" He said before looking at me.
"A-ava what happened!?" He said running over to me. I just hugged him tight. He hugged back. I screamed and sobbed in his shoulder.
"What happened?" He asked after I calmed down. I wiped my eyes.
"I-i used my alpha o-on L-luna..." I said. He looked shocked.
"What- what happened? Why?" He asked. When he asked that I realized all this happened because I was being stupid.
"It's nothing..." I said getting up and walking to the control room.
~~~
"Hello." Kolivan said from the screen.
"Hello, it's me, Ava." I said my eyes still swollen from crying.
"What can I help you with?" He asked.
"I wanna go back and help." I said. He seemed shocked for sencod.
"Why?" He asked again.
"My business here is done." I said.
"You can come to the base tomorrow." He said.
"Okay." I said before ending the call. I went to the guest rooms and packed my things.
"What are you doing?" Someone said when I looked up to see Taylor.
"I'm packing." I said.
"Why?" He asked again.
"I'm leaving. I'm sorry Taylor." I said patting his head and walking out to find a pod.
"Wait why are you leaving!?" He asked chasing after me.
"I have other things to do kid." I said going in the land bay.
"What about Luna?" He asked which made me stop. I thought for sencod.
"She can handle things on her own." I said starting to walk again. After a while I left waving goodbye to Taylor.
~~~~~
~next day~
3rd pov.

Everyone was in the lounge. Everyone was there expect Ava. Taylor was trying his hardest not to say anything until they realized.
"Anyone seen Ava?" Coran asked. Everyone nodded no. And Luna was getting worried because of the  fight they had yesterday.
"I'll go look for her." Luna said getting up and walking out.
~~~
"Ava..?" Luna said looking in her room. She saw of bunch of clothes and bags all over the bed and ground. She was confused she knew Ava was not messy. She walked to the med bay.
"Ava...you in here?" She said poking her head in the med bay. Still nothing. She checked the room, med bay, control room the places she would be.
"Ok, Ava come out this isn't funny!" Luna yelled. She was already angry.
"Fine don't come out." She said then left.

~~~~
-at the bom. Base.-

"Why have you decided to come back?" Kolivan asked. Ava stood there thinking.
"I j-just wanted to come back and help." She said.
"Wait have you gotten information about my mother!?" She said remembering.
"Ye-" He said but was cut off by Ava.
"Show me please. Then...then.." She said trying to remember. She thought if she found her mother. She have to get Keith.
"Can I send a transmission to voltron?" She asked. Kolivan nodded. And started walking out.
"You don't have to leave..." she said as she pressed buttons. Kolivan then walked back next to Ava. To be honest Ava looked at Kolivan like a father. She been with him as long as she can remember. When Keith was born. Ava was with her mother on earth. But, so they both had to leave. Ava some how went to Earth a few times secretly.
"Hello Ava." Coran said from the screen.
"Hello. I- can you pass Keith please and please heave him alone." Ava said. Before Coran left Keith came up.
"A-ava where are you!" Keith said suddenly worried.
"Don't worry I'm in the bom. base." She said trying to calm her brother.
"Ok. Ok. What do you wanna tell me?" He asked.

"I have information about mom." She said.

(((Ohhhhh)))
Hopefully you guys are enjoying my story
!pls vote!

Until tomorrow~
((1141 words.))

Byee peeps~~