7

Third Person Pov

This last few days have been amazing for the two female Avengers. Ever since they first kissed they can't be separated by more than ten minutes, only when they go to the bathroom we could say they are "away" from ech other, but one is always waiting outside so they can continue their day.

The lives of Wanda and Natasha have become some sort of a routine from wich they don't want to escape. Every day consisted in training together, eating together and working together. The best part was that at the end Wanda would curl up in Tasha's arms with her head resting on her chest and fall asleep listening to the beautiful melody that was the beating of her heart.

But having a secret relationship could be difficult some times.

When they decided that only Tony and Clint would know what was going on between the girls they didn't think very well about the consequences. The secret kisses were exciting. The adrenaline of not being caught while they were having a make out session in a public space became their new drug. But it could be tiring. There were days when they wanted to shout their love to the world and rub it in everyone's face, but in others they worried more about the opinion people might have of them. Then they remembered that their friends would know when the time said so, and that the only thing that mattered in their lives rigth now was the love they shared.

And wow they loved each other

The small and tender kisses with which they began almost always moved on to something much more wild, where the redhead's tongue took hold of the brunette's mouth, exploring every inch to leave it engraved in her memory. Bites were also present and as soon as small gasps left the mouth of the Sokovian girl, Natasha returned to reality remembering that they probably shouldn't continue as much as they wanted to. Wanda was a virgin and the spy knew that she wanted her first time to be special, so she did her best to suppress her sexual instincts. She wanted the little witch with all her being but respected her wishes anyway. So every time they were in a situation like this she slowly separated and said there was no hurry and they could wait as long as she wanted. In return she'd get a peck on the lips and a soft smile.

[...]

Even though everything between them was going on perfectly Wanda still had some doubts. Not about the love they felt, but about what they were. She needed to put on a label to this sort of relationship as soon as possible and make sure Natasha is hers and only hers.

For that she had prepared a small surprise that consisted of a treasure hunt. She would leave notes scattered around the tower and inside would be written parts of one of Natasha's favorite songs. The day she put her plan to work was absolutely amazing.

Natasha woke up to the sound of her alarm at exactely nine o'clock on a Saturday. She turned around slowly with her eyes still closed and tried to hug the woman beside her, but instead, her arm fell directly into the mattress. A bit confused, she opened her emerald eyes to find nothing laying by her side. She was getting use to waking up with Wanda in her arms, so with all the disaopointment inside she got up from the bed and walked to the door so she could go and look for the witch that has her heart under a spell. When she reached the doorknob she realised she had forgotten her phone and quickly went to her bedside table to grab it, founding a note sticked to the screen.

I found a love for me.

I made you breakfast. Go and eat, I have something special prepared for you today.
❤️

A big grin was draw on the redhead's face and without thinking it twice she put on her slippers and went to the kitchen in search of food. When she arrived there she saw a tray with waffles, chopped strawberries, orange juice and a cup of coffee on the round table in the dining room.