3

(Quick A/N note.

The subtitles that appear on the video are not the sameones that I used for the chapter. Feel free to just listen to the music while reading(; if, and only if, you want to hear it in its original language.

With no further due, enjoy!)

Wanda's Pov

I woke up sweating in the middle of the night, screaming over my brother's dead body. I couldn't breathe properly, the pressure on my chest was getting stronger by the second and all the anxiety building up more and more inside my body made the control over my powers fade away.

I could not resist anymore.

The tears fell quickly down my cheeks after having accumulated in my eyes during all the horrible nightmare I was having just moments ago.

My room was totally surrounded by a red light, objects flying and crashing against the wooden floor and cream walls, letting all my anger go.

I don't know how much time had passed when I felt pressure again in my body, only this time it was accompanied by a comforting heat and spread along my back, through my arms, and finally closing in my chest.

Hearing something at the distance, almost unrecognizable because of the overwhelming situation, I begin to calm down. My breathing regaining its normal speed. However, the tears continued rolling, leaving a wet path until they reached my jaw line, only to later fall on the sheets that still covered my sweaty body.

After a few minutes my five senses returned, and I perfectly recognized those words that together formed a beautiful melody, a melody that I would forbid myself to forget.

Sleep my sweet darling

oh my little angel,

I will watch over you

like the silver moon that peers into your cradle

and tell tales to you

pretty tales to you.

The Russian lullaby rumbled in my ears, bringing with it a lot of beautiful memories.

You'll be a hero

a great Cossack horseman

then you will ride away

how many tears will I weep as you are leaving

weep them all for you

And her sweet and tender voice just made everything better.

I'll die of longing

impatiently waiting

praying night and day

fearing what troubles and terrors may befall you.

So afraid for you

So afraid for you.

Natasha finished singing and I was still lying in her arms, trying to recover enough strength to speak. I was in such a vunerable state that I didn't want her to see me like this. I was embarrassed. So I asked her for one of the most difficult things for me to say. I had already done it once. How much will the second one hurt?

A lot.

-Go away.- I said in almost a whisper, separating me from her at the same time. Deep down I just wanted to lie next to her, with the blankets over us as we used to do. But my pride won the battle once again.