32. HARRY

HARRY

"Harry, I'm nervous," Lucy's blue eyes are wide and searching and I'm desperately trying to keep her feeling at ease when all I really want to do is fuck her brains out.

I've barely had a taste and my mouth is watering, hungry for whatever scraps she will throw me and I'd happily spend forever begging her for more.

"There's nothing to be worried about," I tell her, honestly. "I want you to keep your eyes on me."

It's a partly selfish request.

Obviously, I want her to feel safe and comfortable, but I also don't want her to take the opportunity to close her eyes and imagine I'm someone else she'd rather be with.

The truth is: I'm nervous too.

I want to blow her mind, make her forget everything but me, to be the best she's ever had.

The apprehension on her angelic face slows me down, but I understand my English Rose well enough now to know that her nerves are less about me and more about whatever self-conscious aspect of herself she is questioning this time.

I watch her mind tick over and I don't realise I'm smiling fondly until her eyes soften at my reaction and it gives me all the confidence I need.

Leaning in, I kiss her with everything I have and all that I wish I could give her.

The smell of her skin, like cotton and gardenia, swirl around my nose and I dust my fingers over her body, her tits, her stomach, her hip.

She makes the sexiest little moan when I lightly palm her breast, her nipples perfectly tight and pink, her skin like porcelain and I find myself falling in love with the freckle to the left of her belly button as I kiss and touch everywhere that I can.

As if hard-wired, Lucy always puts her hands on her lower stomach hiding the tiny swell of her body that I assume she is uneasy about and it makes me both mad and amused at how utterly ridiculous it is.

I'm painfully hard, the rubber covering me and taste of her still ghosting my tongue.

One day, I'll be able to read her mood, be able to tell immediately how she wants me to take her and what she needs.

I press my lips to hers and roll onto my back, pulling her on top and relinquishing the control I know she thrives on. I hope in this position, with her silky thighs spread open over my hips and her hands resting on my chest, that Lucy will set the pace and show me all these things I will get to know instinctively over time.

My hand cups the back of her neck and I pull her in for a kiss, not wanting her to think that I can't touch her from here and she lets me without resistance.

"Fuck me, beautiful."

Her teeth bite into her bottom lip as she rises to her knees, the bed squeaking a little as she takes me in her delicate hand and lines me up beneath her.

She steals the air from my lungs as she sinks down, inch by inch and taking my sanity with her. Her perfect lips part silently and her eyes widen at the same speed.

I have to swallow twice before I can gather enough sense to hold her hip down, begging her to wait until I can think straight but by the way she is panting, I think she is just as taken aback.

Her body, slick and warm, swallows me whole and I can feel her everywhere, my cock filling her completely as she sits so tightly around my thickness that I can barely breathe.

I told her to keep her eyes on me, but mine hypocritically roll back in my head as a moan leaves my mouth and she leans forward and raises up before lowering back down.