Chapter 20

What's this? An update? Shocker.
Haha actually tho it's very hard to find motivation nowadays.
Enjoy xo

I fidget nervously and raise my fist to knock

I'm stood outside Aaron's house, and it's actually my first time here. Aaron moved out of the penthouse and bought a mansion in a place called the Gardens.

It's a gorgeous house. With large gates surrounding the area and a big fountain in the middle of field, it's heaven. As cold hearted as he is, he has amazing choice.

I had to call Seth to get the address because I couldn't muster up the courage to call Aaron

Seth didn't know for sure whether he was home or not but he told to me to make sure there was thirteen cars parked in front. If there is, then he's home.

All thirteen of his cars are here, by the way.

I'm here to apologize basically, call a truce.

I'm such a bitch. I snapped at him for no reason. I take a deep breath and knock twice softly.

And lean back and forth on my tip toes while waiting for someone to open the door.

The door creaks open softly and there stood one of the maids. I smile friendly and her face brightens when seeing me. She's a fairly young brunette with dazzling hazel eyes.

That's weird. I don't know her, why is she looking at me like she knows me.

"Hello ma'am," she says in a thick accent. I think Scottish. I only know that because I had a Scottish boyfriend in 8th grade. She opens the door wider for me to step in.

"Hi, I'm Aurora. Is Aaron here?" I ask politely. I stand inside the house awkwardly, not sure if I should take off my shoes or not.

She's doesn't say anything so I assume it's okay.

"Yes, sir is here, I believe he is taking a shower. Would you like to wait?"

I nod my head and she leads me to the sitting room. "Would you like something to drink? Water maybe?" She offers. I shake my head but thank her anyways.