Chapter 19

Hey everyone. Okay so, I know I've been absent and not posting as much but it's just personal stuff and I'm trying to get back on track. But thank you so much for 3.5k followers!

Ily you all!!

   I knock on my parents door twice and wait patiently for them to open it

I knock on my parents door twice and wait patiently for them to open it. My mother's head pops out after it opens. "What's wrong honey?" She says and continues combing her hair.

"Hey, is dad here?" I ask and peek behind her into the room.

"Yeah he's reading the paper. Is something wrong?" She responds and opens the door wider for me to go in.

"Hey dad," I acknowledge my father who's seated on the window seat looking down at the newspaper in his hand with glasses resting on his forehead. "And I just stopped by to tell you both that me and Charlotte are going back to Florida tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" My dad echos back. "Yes." I nod. "I had a life back there that I can't just leave behind." I explain.

"Did you book the tickets already?" My mother asks. I lean against the door frame and nod my head. "Well nonsense! Your fathers jet can take you." She says and motions her head to my father.

I turn to my dad and he nods in agreement. "I can set up for the jet to take you tomorrow, it'll be more comfortable and faster." He offers. My heart warms and I smile in appreciation.

"That's great but what about the tickets I already booked?" I ask. Those were first class tickets and they weren't cheap.

My dad waves it off and shrugs. "I'll get someone to get a refund somehow." He assures. I sigh in relief and give them both a quick forehead kiss.

"Thanks a million!" I call out and leave their room and go into mine. I should tell Aaron I'm leaving, maybe I can see him today.

I miss his soft hair and his rosy lips and his sharp jawline and his cold but warm hands and the way he would always rub the back of my hand when holding it and his towering figure and his addictive smell and his velvety voice and the way I would get shivers when he said my name and just everything about him.

I sigh and collapse on the bed. I miss him.

I ring Aaron's phone and wait for him to pick up. He answers on the third ring breathing heavily.

"Uh hey." I say awkwardly.

"Hi," he chuckles.

"Whatcha doin?" I flip on my stomach.

"I just finished working out. What about you love?" He said in a fruity voice and I inhaled deeply just cause I love the way he talks.