"Yeah" he said.
"And he even my best friend eh shinji?" He asked joyfully.

Shinji vigorously nodded his head while smiling. This also caused Ayame's smile to widen.

"And I also his frist friend" naruto said.

"His first friend?!! Why?"

"Jiji not let him go out many time, so he played hiself"

"Wait so you live in ji-j-argh the sandaime's house" the question was directed to shinji. He just nodded.

"Me too I live the-"

Before anything else was said or asked, t'euchi came back with two bowls of ramen and placed them in front of both kids.

"Ah finally!! Why do it take so long" naruto exclaimed as he got ready to start to eat.

"Enjoy your food!!" Naruto said as he dug in.

Shinji at first just tasted to see how it was but then he also started swallowing the food.

"Is it good?" T'euchi asked already knowing the answer.

"It super good!!!" he said.

"Yeeeh!!!"naruto cried.

This just made both t'euchi and Ayame smile.

"So what were you saying earlier?"

_________________________

-weeks later-
-small park-

No word could describe naruto's current state better than 'boredom'.

He was currently laying down on a bench in a park. The sandaime had finally found an appartement that he deemed convenient for naruto much to both his and shinji's dismay.

Luckily though they had found a way to keep in touch. Everyday they would meet at the park he was currently in.

Just near him sitting on the floor was uzumaki shinji. The most surprising thing about him was that he looked just as bored as naruto which was an unusual sight.

They had played for some good amount of time before just sitting there and doing nothing.

Even shinji who had taken advantage of the silence to draw something, had just drawn a nearby tree and bench before just sitting there and not doing anything.

"Uuuuuh!!, shinji am bored" naruto grunted.

"Me too" he sighed.

"Then what we can do" naruto said.

"I don know, we already play all games we know" shinji answered

Naruto then quickly stood up with a mischievous grin on his face.
"Then let do a prank" he laughed sinisterly.

"No, you forget that Ayame-chan tell us to not do pranks" shinji stated.

Naruto fell back on the bench at that.
"Uuuuuuh" he grunted again.

Ayame had told them that, the last time they had gone to the ramen shop.

-flash back-

It was a nice afternoon in Konohagakure no sato. People were busy doing this and that while others weren't doing anything in particular.

Ayame though, didn't know in which category she fell. In a way she was busy as she had to wait for another customer to show up while in another, she was bored because no customer had shown up for at least an hour already.

She sighed.

'Hey maybe it's because naruto and shinji are gonna show up' they always seem to show up when she was bored, meaning when there wasn't any customer.