12 : Mission accomplished!

Should have updated this since Friday, but I kinda got caught up with... Whatever, you most probably don't care about why I did not upload for nearly two months —_—) so I just hope the chap's worthwhile.

____________________________

The ringing sound of the bell echoed through Konoha's Academy, signaling the beginning of the last class period for the day.

"Man trap setting's really a drag" Shikamaru sighed as always.

"It didn't even seem that hard for you, I almost failed the test!" Choji also sighed as he chewed on a  dango stick that he pulled out from who knows where.

Naruto who had done far worse was gritting his teeth, irritatingly.

"Hey Naruto! How was your test!" Some girl asked in a mocking tone.

Kiba of course did not miss the opportunity, "hmph I bet he killed himself five times at least!"

"Hey! I only made two mistakes and it was becau—"

"Sasuke-kun~!! How was your test~?"

Naruto did not even finish his line that they were already surrounding the Uchiha and blasting him with stupid questions.

"Okay class!" Iruka shouted, grabbing everyone's attention, "time for spar session!"

"Spar!?" Naruto suddenly shot up.

"Everyone sit down while I choose the matches"

"Hey Teme!!! Seems like today's the day you'll be going down!" Naruto grinned while pointing at Sasuke with a confident pose.

"Naruto! What did I say about useless noise!"

"Watch me Sakura-chan, imma get this done real quick!"

Said fan girl sighed while shaking her head. "When will that idiot ever understand that he'll never be a match for Sasuke-kun"

"Probably the same day he'll realize that crushing on you was a very bad idea" Ino laughed. "And about that, when are you gonna crash the great truth upon the poor soul"

"Well I... Don't really know, I just kinda feel bad for him, he just looks so..."

"Miserable?" Ino suggested.

"Pathetic?" Sanemi, (yeah I think imma keep her for a bit longer) also put in her own.

"...um yeah something like that I think"

Sanemi, a cute girl with dark green eyes, long sandy colored hair that was left freely flowing till it reached the middle of her back, had the tendency, perhaps stronger than the former two girls, to criticize any person she saw. (once more I'm not a description master so here's a pic)

"But it's true he's really improved since a few years back" Sanemi found herself admitting

"But it's true he's really improved since a few years back" Sanemi found herself admitting. "Okay, he's stupid and all but if instead of Sasuke, he was put against.... One of you both for example" she pointed at both girls.