Audrey .2.

Imagine being a big astrology fan, dating Audrey, and giving her a planet nickname

Even though you were kinda against this whole thing of Audrey turning evil because she's still fed up with her ex Ben, you still were down with her. You loved astrology. It's been a love of yours since you first saw the night time sky as child. Audrey didn't really get why your love for astrology was huge but she didn't stop you. In fact, she thinks it's adorable that every time you two go for a late night walk you geek out about the planets and stars.

Seeing now that Audrey was now evil, she reminded you of the planet Pluto. Hidden Power, Transformation, Rebirth. You always wanted to give Audrey a planet nickname but was to chicken in case she gets annoyed from your love from astrology being huge. 

You two were in the fairy cottage in the forest. You were sitting down on a chair while Audrey was looking into Maleficent's staff to see what Mal's next move was. 

"Hey um Audrey, can I tell you something?"  You said, making her look away from the staff.

"Make it quick. I have to watch Mal's every move, I can't let her find us." Audrey was now listening to what you had to say.

"Well I um- just wanted to say that- don't laugh it's stupid. I wanted to tell you that you reminded me of the planet Pluto. I was too chicken to tell you cause by now I know you are probably annoyed by my astrology sayings." I said quickly, letting everything out.

Audrey giggled a bit, surprising me. I thought I would get a horrible reaction out of her. Like she would break up with me or turn me into something with the staff. She went over to me, since I was sitting down she planted a kiss on my head.