Rachel's Story

This was written by Rocket, and I'm so glad she's shared. Thank you. 

Greetings my dear royals! It's Rocket here! From @rocketstarletta !

Today, I will be telling all of you my story.

This will probably be a bit hard for me since over the years I have pushed all this aside but I will do this for the sake of helping others because I think someone might need this one day. <3

Also, I will refer to myself as "Rachel" or "Princess Rachel" because that is actually my real name! <3

I am going to be making my story like a Fantasy Royalty story. It is mixed with my real story but this is more of a hidden meaning kind of story, so you may have to read in between the lines! <3

Also, some people I know in real life who were apart of my story, I will give them a different name that's not their real one for privacy reasons. <3

So without further ado... Here's where it all started...

<3 <3 <3

𝙾𝙽𝙲𝙴 𝚄𝙿𝙾𝙽 𝙰 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴, there lived a lively, highly imaginative, and spirited young princess named Rachel. She was brought up in her castle by her mother, her father who are The King and Queen of her kingdom. She also had two siblings, an older sister and a younger brother.

She grew up watching Disney movies. With this influence from these movies, it played a HUGE part in shaping her life, storytelling style, and journey. It inspired her so much at a young age to create short stories, poems of her own, and she wrote all of them traditionally on paper.

Her favorite princess at the time was Jasmine and she always wanted to be just like her. She wanted to be as graceful, feisty, free-spirited, compassionate, independent, kind-hearted, headstrong, humorous, selfless, loving, intelligent, sassy, empathetic, as she was.

So, with that, Rachel was uplifted by her and she actually was Jasmine twice for Halloween as a kid. She even at this time dreamed of being a vegetarian for a pet clinic. She got to meet the loves of her life growing up... AKA, her dogs, Bowie ( Rest In Peace, BowBow <3 ) and her puppy Belle ( Rest In Peace girly! <3 ) Giorgio, my buddy!

As well as her 6 guinea pigs whom she loves so very much! <3 ( But Rest In Peace, Brownie boy, at least I got to kiss you goodbye! And stayed with you to comfort you when you were in pain right before you passed! <3 )

( Then came along was Wilson, Ozzy, and Olive but that was later in life! <3 )

Rolling along to when she was about 10 years old, she found about a certain community on YouTube. This community was based around toys.

These toys were called: "Littlest Pet Shops" or "LPS". They were cute figurines of any kind of animal you can possibly think of and they had bobbleheads.

Princess Rachel actually had some of these toys in her castle and with that, she was now inspired by people making videos series with these toys. As well as the graphics that would come out of it and the photography too.