Want To Participate?!

Welcome to the All Our Crowns Project!

By now you've heard Aeney's story, and if you go to our message board, you can find the stories of some of our amazing admins. 

Also, to keep up with our updates, we'd appreciate it if you added our book to your personal library so you'd get notifications when we update! 

To join us, it's simpler than simple. All you have to do to become a member is follow this account, add the hashtag #AllOurCrowns in your bio, optionally tell us your  princess story, and most importantly: remember that you have a crown. Over here we're kind and respectful to everyone, so keep that in mind! We all support one another here, ladies. You can also request chapter ideas! 

To become an admin, just ask us! You can ask/PM this account or  Aeney's personal account, BixbixAeney. An admin shares us with the community, posts quotes on our message board, and their chapter ideas have a priority over members'. To be an admin, you also have to follow Aeney's account, put 'Admin of @theallourcrownsproject' and the hashtag #AllOurCrowns in your bio, and share with us your story! 

Here are some things about us! 

♛ We welcome anyone with open arms here. 

♛ If you have something you want to talk about, our message board is always open. 

♛ If you need to rant, Aeney has an interest in psychology, and she's here too much *awkward chuckle* so you can PM her if you'd like. 

♛ If you'd like to post a quote that reminded you of us or a (clean) joke that made your day, we'd love to see them here on our message board or you can post them on yours and tag us. 

♛ As much as cursing can be helpful sometimes, like when you fuc- oops, mess up, we're a clean, no-profanity community, so don't put bad words in our message board. Thank you! 

♛ Anyone and everyone is special here. Even if you had the worst day, I hope that looking through our message board can make you feel better. 

Let's all say it:

We all have crowns