Hurt 1:

Playlist : Irene West

Song : First meet

ภ๏ധ pℓคყ¡ภɢ;

              1:05 ────•──────── -3:30
                    ⏮         ⏯.         ⏭

The whole world is falling apart, my world is falling apart, my life is starting to crumble, all I ever wanted is an normal happy family life but why is my life so hopeless and cruel to let it happen? how can I escape from this horrid fate of mine?, my body hurts, my head hurts, each and every cell in me is screaming so hard in unison, my Soul is out in the dry air, tears started rolling down my cheeks it gushed down like a waterfall .I crouched down in the middle of a slowly lit alley and embraced myself as I buried my head between my knees and began to weep like a child because that's all I can do, sometimes I think I want to die. I..

"Are you okay ?" , a voice reached me out from mulling over.

I looked up with my teary red swollen eyes, I knew I was a mess right now either did I give a care? My vision was too blurry to see but from my perspective it is a young man about my age with eyes that pierced right into my Soul.

"Are you alright? Does it hurts somewhere? Maybe I could help you",he asked with concern.

"Yes, and right here" , I show him my heart. "Can you fix it?",I asked him sarcastically.

"I'm sorry but I wanna say this. You look like you're in pain and darkness so;
"Stars cannot shine without darkness" right?

He said while scratching the nape of his neck.

Those words hit me like a wave of colours , my eyes-widened this is something not worthy of crying over. I sniffed.

But who would have thought that this incident was a warning for me that I have to die thrice in my future?
Never thought my love and light of my life was the one who threw me into the darkness so I can find light and then he shone on me with flames.

Author's note:
This is my new story .
I am a newbie so go easy on me.
Thanks for reading!
I will update as soon as possible.

Sorry for any mistake or unclear details.