Chapter 1: Park Jimin And Lee Y/N

Start from the beginning

I tried escaping again but then he slammed his other hand beside me, trapping me in between of his hands.

Jimin: Oh don't tell me you forgot! You lost the game that day! You were supposed to give me 100,000 Won!

Y/N: Oh yeah! I would've given you that if you didn't CHEAT in it!

I said while pushing him hard that he stumbled a bit.

Jimin: How dare you push me!

He came towards me and tried to slap me but I punched him instead. And eventually, this turned into a huge physical fight. But don't worry, this happened every day, even if I tried not to make it happen.

All the students surrounded us, some having fun watching the fight while the others gave us a 'not-again' look.

Soon our homeroom teacher came to us and tried stopping us. Even our friends, i.e., Rosé, Jennie and the rest of BTS came to stop our fight. For context, BTS was the group of the most popular boys of our university, a.k.a Park Jimin's group of friends; The name was given to them by the other students, and I don't even know what's its full form, but not like I care. Rosé and Jennie held me back while Jungkook and Taehyung held Jimin back. The others were trying to be a barrier between us.

Teacher: You two! Principal's Office! NOW!

She said pointing at me and that idiot.

I groaned and freed myself from Rosé and Jennie and straight went to the Principal's office. I didn't even notice that blood was dripping off my nose. Jimin also had a cut in the corner of his mouth, little droplets of blood dripping off it slowly.

We went to the office and I knocked at the door.

We entered the room when I heard a 'come in' as a response to my knock.

Principal: Look who we have here! If it isn't the worst enemies in our entire university!

Y/N: I'm really sorry, Mr Principal.

I said while bowing my head in apology. At least I have this much decency to do so. But I don't think Jimin has even that much. How can I tell? By what he said next.

Jimin: She started it first!

I shot my head at him in disbelief. He can't even try to maintain peace for a few seconds!? He surely wants to get expelled!

But I couldn't let him blame me for anything! So I answered him back!

Y/N: How is that my fault!?

Jimin: You pushed me!

Y/N: I wouldn't have done that if you didn't trap me like that!

Principal: STOP!!

We both looked at our Principal and he looked like he was going to explode.

Principal: BOTH OF YOU WILL GET 2 HOURS OF DETENTION TODAY! AND NOW YOU'LL HAVE TO STAY OUTSIDE YOUR FIRST CLASS WITH YOUR HANDS RAISED UP!!! YOU GET IT!?

Jimin and Y/N: Yes.

Principal: NOW GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!!!!

We went out of the office and I groaned.

Y/N: AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! It's all your fault!! Now I have to miss out on all of my studies!!!

Jimin: This wouldn't have happened if you gave me my money!

Y/N: Oh yeah? I doubt that! Even if I did give you 'your' money, you would've found another way of irritating me!!

Jimin: I- Ok fine, I guess I can't argue with that.