"Our marriage day of course." Yoongi simply shrugged off his shoulders.

Namjoon raised both of his hands in disbelief as he shaked his head.

"You don't believe in my abilities?" Yoongi was offended.

"Alpha, I know, you are able but that doesn't means that Hoseok is pregnant. You know it takes time. The development.........." Seokjin was trying to make Yoongi clear.

"But Hoseok is pregnant." Yoongi was damn sure about it.

Seokjin looked at Namjoon helplessly. " For goodness sake Yoongi, your marriage was yesterday!"

Few months later, Yoongi was cleaning his sword when he heard the light footsteps

"Yoongi...." Hoseok came at the door, his hands supporting himself on wall. "I...I don't feel well. I...." with this Hoseok blanked out. His body unconsciously fell. Yoongi was quick enough to throw the sword and catch Hoseok before he met the floor.

"Hoseok, Hoseok .....open your eyes. Look at me, Hoseok ." Yoongi said as he patted Hoseok's cheeks lightly. " Namjoon! Bring Seokjin right now!"

Hoseok was on the bed as Seokjin examined his pulse on wrist. Yoongi was worriedly sitting beside Hoseok, giving soothing pats on his head. Seokjin asked Hoseok a several questions before he turned to Yoongi and smiled. " Congratulations!!! Mhysa is pregnant."

Yoongi nodded is head. But then he looked at Seokjin with wide eyes. " You mean like pregnant? Like carrying my babies? Like......like.... uh.... like oh my god!" Yoongi was all in smiles as he hugged Hoseok. "You heard that, right? Hoseok, we are being parents."

Tears of joy ran out on Hoseok's cheeks as he hugged Yoongi back and nodded. "We are, my Alpha . We are."

"I love you, Hoseok. I....I .... cannot wait to see you getting all swollen and looking cute. I cannot wait to see our babies." Yoongi said his hand coming down to caress Hoseok's till now flat stomach.

"From now on Mhysa should take care. Utmost care should be given. There are many things that you have to avoid. Well, I know Alpha will take care of all that but it would be better if Mhysa would take care of himself most." Seokjin said.

" Seokjin said