Kaimana

"No, Jay, I'm sorry!" I screamed, holding my arms out to create a barrier between the two of us.

"I thought I told you about talking to other niggas!" He screamed at me, rage filling his eyes and his nostrils angrily flaring.

"But-But, I didn't talk to him! I swear! All I did was smile back at him." I pleaded although I knew it'd make no difference.

"A smile is enough!" Jay swiftly backhanded me causing my body to fall into the corner.

I screamed out in pain as his tall frame towered over me for what I knew would turn into another terrible night. There it went, he leaned over and blow after blow after blow his fists landed onto my face, stomach, side, any part of my body his drunken fists could touch.

"Don't."

Punch.

"You."

Punch, punch.

"Ever."

Kick, punch.

"Disrespect me."

Kick.

"Like that again."

Punch. Kick. Spit.

And that's how he left me every time. On the floor, clothes all torn up, bloody and battered.

He never gave that "I'm doing this because I love you" excuse because that wasn't even the case. He doesn't love me but he says he needs me.

Needs me to beat on. Needs me to be stupid for him. Needs me clean up after him. He needs me for all of the wrong reasons.

I need him for all of the right ones though. Although he did rape me a couple of nights at a time, forcefully making me get pregnant with his daughter, I needed him to be a father to her.

He's such a good one. Nothing like he is to me, that little girl brings light to his eyes and for a minute I forget who he is.

Yet, I still remember when I look in the mirror or try to do something as simple as take a nice hot bath or shower. Then I remember when no one else would help me, he did.

Kaimana. It's Hawaiian for "power of the ocean", yet I feel so powerless. In English, it means diamond. They say diamonds deserve diamonds and all he's ever shown me is that I'm worth-less.

I guess I have the only Dy'mond I'll ever need and she's good enough.

Jayden and Dy'mond are all I've had for the past couple of years but lately, getting away from him and give her better is all I've wanted.

******

This took way longer than it should have for me to post! Sorry!

Just a short intro to get some insight of who Kaimana is and what's going on in her life.

Next chapter will be one for August then after that we'll be ready to rock!

P.Y.T, holitdiiiiiine! Be blessed.

Nee