22

My fingers were typing away at the computer in the cortex, head down and hair tied back as everyone paced around talking about how Barry was to be sold by Ammunet from the Warden

"Hello, earth to Alex? Are you listening?" I nodded my head and replied with a simple hum to Cisco however my eyes didn't move from my computer screen.

"What are you looking at?" Iris asked looking over my shoulder.

"I was trying to find people who have maybe dealt with Ammunet before on the dark web, maybe give me some intel but nothing. Another dead end." I took my hair out of its ponytail and leaned back in my chair.

"So now we are out of all options, how do we stop this?" Iris asked. I looked to her and shrugged.

"Hey guys, got your alert, sorry I'm late." My breath hitched as he walked past the desk moving into the centre of the cortex. Not even looking at me but still making me
anxious since I hadn't spoke to him properly since my little disappearing act.

"It's okay Ralph." Caitlin replied.

"No it's not okay, ran into this old business partner of mine. This guy, he's just a big fat creep." I titled my head with confusion as Ralph's belly got bigger.

As he spoke every little feature about his old business partner, the feature appeared on his face. We watched as he went from Ralph to old scotsman. It was funny to watch him freak out in as he walked around the room pointing at all the screens.

As Ralph came back to his normal self we devised a plan to stop Warden Wolf. I just sat at the computer hoping and praying Ralph would be up for the task.

***

I decided to stay at Star Labs, in my safe space. I heard a knock on my door and jumped, but I calmed down once I saw Cisco.

"I thought you would want to be in the van and see how the deal works out."

I shook my head and started to move the little tools from my desk.

"Why's that?" He asked moving closer towards me.

"Because I just didn't want to."

Cisco started to help me clear everything away as he spoke.

"That's not like Alexandra Bradford to turn down a confrontation. What's up with you?" I shrugged once again.

"You've been off ever since you came back from Star City. I know it was because you needed time away but from what, from who?"

"Cisco I'm fine just go away please. I'll be through when they've came back from the deal wether it's failed or been a success."