12

I ran into my lab and saw Amelia sitting there, spinning around in the chair

I gave her a hug as she stood.

"Thank god your okay." I said to her before pulling away.

"Both of you." She nodded.

"I'm so glad Winn made sure my dress was bulletproof." I rolled my eyes. Of course he did.

"Come on, lets go and speak to the others." Amelia said and I nodded.

"Just give me a couple minutes." I grabbed my leather jacket and unlocked my phone.

'Hope you're okay'

I sent the message before walking to the cortex to meet with Amelia and the rest of the hero's.

"You wiped the minds of the guests at the wedding?" Oliver asked heatwave as he came into the cortex.

We were stood behind the computer, Iris sat down along with Amelia.

"Yup. Everyone's secret identity remains secret." I nodded my head. This was the worst time for all of us to get exposed.

"Any idea where they fled?" Barry asked Kara.

"No I flew over the entire city, there's no trace of them."

"Well clearly they attacked because you all were there." Iris said.

"It wasn't a coincidence, I mean everyone who knows your identity's were there." Amelia said looking to Barry and Iris.

"Kill earths heroes then what?" Barry asked.

"None of my history ethnic cleansing, world domination." Felicity said with her arms crossed over her chest as she wore Oliver's blazer.

"Make America Aryan again." Jackson chirped in.

"Which it never was." Caitlin said in which I replied "And will never be."

"Hashtag melting pot."

"I hate Nazis." I turned to Heatwave.

"You can say that again."

"Their peers seems quite a severe course of actions and support of a cause that was defeated over 70 years ago." Stein added in, because you know he smart. He knows these things.

"Apparently they didn't know about the Alta conference." Barry said.

"What's the Alta?" I put my hand on my head. Oh heatwave man!

"That woman didn't seem surprised to see me." Kara said, hands on the desk.

"How did she even know you were on this earth?" Alex asked which is what both Amelia and I were thinking.

"And how was she as strong as you?"

"That archer matched me, shot for shot. Now I think it's time we got some answers." Oliver said moving towards the screen which showed the Nazi in the cell in which we had been able to capture.