19

I hadn't moved out of my lab in a week

I hadn't moved out of my lab in a week. I know we all had problems regarding Barry being in prison but I think they could handle the fort without me.

I decided to come out of my cave and sit in the cortex, my feet up and listening to Ralph ramble on with his cheesy remarks and sarcastic humor.

It just earned a constant eye roll from me. That was until Ralph returned back to Star Labs, he was on the TV as we all watched his cheesy pun causing my to roll my eyes and face palm.

"So why did you not go with him and allow him to make a complete fool out of himself?" I questioned Cisco who looked to me.

"A chicken has to leave its roots sooner or later especially when that chicken insists on doing his own solo mission." Cisco told me.

"This is bad." I pointed at Iris, showing I agreed with her.

"This is really bad. Stretchy man that's a terrible name. Also, now that I'm gonna be on TV all the time, this grey suit gotta go."

"God you're so self centered." I blurted out whilst crossing my arms.

"Hey easy chickadee." Cisco said to both Ralph and I.

"No Ralph I meant you. Okay, that bomb could have torn you to shreds." Iris explained as he sat down.

"Or Joe or any of the police outside." Caitlin added on.

"That was a fucking dangerous thing to do, you don't understand." I told him.

"Relax ladies, my cells are completely polygamised." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh my god.." I muttered under my breath as Caitlin asked "Polymerized?"

"Yeah that. Which means they can stretch and take a bomb blast. Dibny is indibstructable."

"No you're not!" I shouted.

"And you're missing the point. You need to be more cautious." Iris told him.

"No no no you are missing the point. What I really need guys is a new superhero name."

"You are unbelievable! Oh my god. Do you ever think about anyone but yourself! No you fucking don't! So shut up! I can't be dealing with you right now." I shouted before walking out of the cortex.

"Alex where are you going?" Iris asked.

"To take a long walk off a short pier!" I shouted back when really I was going back into hibernation in my lab. But I think they all knew that.

***

"Alex?" I flung my screwdriver off my work desk and spun around.

"What?" I asked angrily and saw Ralph in his stupid suit. I just glared at him before picking up my screwdriver from on the floor. I slammed it onto the desk and ran my hand through my hair.