Chapter 11 Week End Shopping

Izuku's POV
I awoke to the sun shining on my body. I remembered it's a Saturday so I put on some clothes and left.

 I remembered it's a Saturday so I put on some clothes and left

I headed to the cafe and got a dark coffee. I feel like being dark today. After I got my coffee I headed to the mall.
Time Skip
I entered hot topic and bought 2 shirts, one jeans, and a choker. I than entered the cafeteria and drank some boba. I then bump into someone.
" Sorry I didn't watch where I was going." I apologized putting my head down.
" Oh it's fine. I didn't expect to see you here!" The stranger said I then look up to see...
Uraraka.
"Oh hey Uraraka!"
" Hey Deku you want to shop with me!?" She said excitedly.
" Sure!" I said.
Time Skip
Throughout the day we bumped into more people. We bumped into Yaoyorozu, Mina, Asui, Hagakure, and more. And they decided to join us as well.
Also, every store they all look for clothes for me because they say "Your too boyish".
They made me try on some questionable clothes.
Time Skip
It's 11:00 and I just got back from the mall. I opened the door to be greeted bye my dads questions.
" Wherewereyou?!? Areyouok?! Whyareyousolate?! Whathappened?!?" He said quickly.
" Chill dad slow down. I bumped into my friends and they kept on giving me clothes to wear or shoes to try on." I said and he sighed.
" Well I'm tired. Good night!" I said running up stairs.
" Good night!"
I brushed my teeth and showered. I sat in my desk and made a music video.

After that I layed in my bed and fell fast asleep.