Chapter 9 that time of the month

Izuku's POV
It's been a week since the incident at the USJ and to make it even worse it's that time of the month(Hopefully you know what that is) I'm gonna be a pain in the butt for everybody.
I walk into the classroom, slouching, a dark aura surrounded me I look at the girls. Their eyes showed that they were scared but understood what was happening. I looked at the boys and their eyes showed fear.
" Hey nerd! What's wrong with you!" Kacchan yelled.
" K-Kacchan please don't b-before I-"
" DO WHAT DEKU!" He screamed. I got irritated and grabbed his head and hands so he couldn't punch me. I banged his head on a desk and then threw him out the window. "ANYONE ELSE!" I screamed.
Mr. Aizawa came in I started to walk creepily to him but before I could punch him he held a lollipop out and I took the then he then said
" Better?"
" Better!" I replied.
Aizawa POV
Thank god Toshinori warned me about Midoryia's thing 'cause I was about to get pounded. I don't get to we payed enough.
Izuku's POV
The day was normal except my angriness. And I threw Kacchan out the window a couple of times and I threw Mineta out about a thousand times for multiple reasons.
I walked home open the door and slammed the door shut. I should probably calm down.
So I walked out of the door I just slammed and went to the secret spot I would go to ever since I was young. Okay so I'll explain the directions.
I walked into a abandoned gate where the forest was ahead then I turned left five times, then right three times, then left eleven times.
I like a long path because it soothes me and I get to see all the animals. I have a secret quirk that I can understand and befriend animals. So I know everyone in this "neighborhood". I then see a familiar gigantic mansion.

It may look old and rundown but it's very nice and tidy inside

It may look old and rundown but it's very nice and tidy inside. I go inside and see my favorite "cat" in the world, Koharu. Really she's a Siberian Tiger but she has a quirk like Nezu( The principal) but she can transform into human form, cat form, and her regular form her tiger form. I noticed it's night time I started to yawn Koharu started too yawn as well. I went to a room with a skylight and fell asleep staring at the stars.